This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I swear what the hell is wrong with little girls these days! It upsets me!?
10-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I swear what the hell is wrong with little girls these days! It upsets me!?
I'm 20 by the way. i didn't start wearing make up until my 15th birthday, i didn't really pay attention to boys or "love" when i was 12.
now all i see are 12 year olds who wear buckets and buckets of makeup, use shirts that are showing (i'm not trying to be rude) their flat chest, and chicken legs when they wear short shorts. They have expensive phones, they have social media profiles like facebook and twitter, have name brand clothing and the list goes on!
i see online that they say that love this, love that, he cheated on me and la la la! I've heard of 12 year olds that are not virgins!
When i was 12 i looked like i was 9, literally. I still don't look my age. when i used the computer, i would only play games and play paint. I haven't even had my first kiss yet, i'm still a virgin and I am straight. I don't think i'm ugly so no smart as.s answers nor i'm fishing for compliments; http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af33/...92/007.jpg
Anyhow, it upsets me that girls are trying to grow up too fast! I hate being an adult, i would give anything to not care about how i looked and the responsibility that i now have cuz i have a car loan bill, a phone bill, insurance bill and the list goes on and on!

It really upsets me, i wanna adopt a little girl (in the future obviously) but i'm afraid she'll follow the steps of what these little girls are setting as and i would love it for her to understand there is no need to rush life! And i wouldn't want her to hate me if i didn't allow her to do/wear things as other girls.

I met my boss's little girl and she looks like she's around 12 and i was so amazed when i saw her cuz she was wearing jeans, her hair was pulled in a pony tail, she was wearing her glass (i'm not saying its bad to wear contacts cuz i first wore contacts when i was 13) and she was wearing a buttoned up blouse. I personally think she's super cute!

Am i the only one that thinks how little girls behave and look nowadays?!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 01:46 PM

It doesn't matter what you do. You're still beautiful.
As for these girls, yes, society is really bad now, wait until they're 14/15
I'm a 14 year old boy, and I don't worry about girls, or anything. I'm straight, but I just don't like girls my age because they're all immature idiotic grammatically incorrect stains of life. Just ignore them, they'll learn sooner enough.

Ads

Everything is the media. The shows they watch on tv depict dating, kissing, cell phones, a bunch of nonsense as normal. They look up to the girls in iCarly, Hannah Montana, Ect. And they want to act, dress, talk, and do everything just like them. The media is making all of this stuff seem normal. And yes, it is ridiculous.

Lol. I agree with you totally. People let 12 year olds wear short skirts and makeup, and go out at 13...yet they wonder why the fifteen year old is pregnant...?!?! -_- Smh at all the horrible pages on social network sites...telling girls they need make up...no the f*** they don't. They all wanna play games inside now. When I was 12 I had one huge thing that I played both, it was called "outside"-.- I'm 23 by the way.(: I'm in total agreement. :/

Hi I'm 20 and I'm exactly like you. I'm a vigin, barely had a boyfriend. I agree I think kids are being sexualised. I don't get annoyed with them though - they are 12 after all. Although I wasn't slutty when I was 12 I could deffo be an idiot at times lol. I blame their parents - what the hell are they doing letting them walk out the front door like that?

I think you are beautiful and the fact that you are modest and obviously intelligent just makes you a 10 out of 10, the guy you end up with is going to really lucky Smile

I'm sure if you feel strongly about this, and you raise your kids right they will also hold the same morals as you so I wouldn't worry about that. hope that helps!

ya that right i fill so . so sad.

I COMPLETELY agree!! I'm only 18, but I see 12 year olds around my town, and they seem so SLUTTY. I don't even know how it should be possible because they are only 12! When I was 12, I also didn't even look 12, I wouldn't talk to boys let alone get in a "serious relationship" with them, which is obviously not going to last when you are 12. Considering when you are older you change completely, you change so much thoughout your teenage stage anyway... When I was in Year 10 at my secondary school, I went into the year 7 girl toilets because the older years toilets were out of order and when I went in there, there were 12 year old girls taking pregnancy tests! The girl was actually pregnant and was shouting at her friends she was pregnant and she was so happy and they were all looking at it so I'm pretty sure she was. Even when I was in year 10 I hadn't experienced a relationship, to be completely honestest I've never been keen on relationships. I've always felt I'll come across a guy I really like eventually so there isn't any point waiting around or going through tonnes of guys, and when I was younger, and even now I want to be concentrating at college work. I'm with somebody at the moment and he's my first boyfriend but I'm taking it slow. I really don't understand what's happened, it makes me feel so sick. You see kids at that age walking around town at like midnight in groups drinking. I'm not even joking, those kids look 12 too! But yeah sorry about my ranting, I know exactly what you mean! Although I don't feel all kids act that way, I have a few family friends and they have kids that age that don't act that way. I think it could be how easy parents treat their kids? Like, my mum even now won't let boys in my room! Maybe it's little things like that? Or even parents being a big influence, you sound mature and smart so probably your little girl would look up to that, and want to do the same thing. Like study hard to be just as smart, and not do those silly things all other girls do!

I agree with you, based on my own opinions of course. In fact, I feel quite the same, considering I'm only a year younger than yourself Smile Time has changed over the course of the years, for the better and the worse. From what I've seen in my hometown (city, actually), it seems that way as well. In some ways, it infuriates me to no end. I've actually overheard some girl talking quite loudly on the sidewalk when I was driving pass them, and they were speaking about who was their first kiss, what age they had their kiss. And I shudder to say that I heard one girl mention she was no longer a virgin. She looked no older than 12. The innocence of youth is no longer alive in most parts, quite unfortunate. They'll be spending most of their lives as grown ups anyways while their childhood years are really short in comparison. Why rush growing up? It's not as fun as they may think.

Much like yourself, I look rather young for my age. No first kiss. Still a virgin. And straight. I feel the weight of the bills and such on my shoulders, slowly getting use to things. Perhaps it is because their parents are shouldering the responsibilities, that they don't feel such things.

You said you want to adopt in the future. As long as you practice what you say, I'm sure your future daughter will turn out lovely. Hehe, another thing we have in common, I'm actually planning to adopt a daughter (or son) as well.

I agree with you. These days kids are a lot more free to do , wear and eat what they want. Now younger folks are arrested for their actions, wear clothes that make them look like tramps n dirt and deal with anorexia or obesity. The problem comes down to the parents or parent in many cases. I am a single mom that worked many hours on different shifts. I would not buy my son baggy clothes, I taught him how to cook at an early age and now he attends college. I am proud of him. Your question about how to raise your future child, set the rules that's about all you can do. Once their mind develops, they make their own decisions and (cross ur fingers) that they make the right choices. Good luck.

Im 13 and look 9 all the people you see are future ppl with stds and yeah i think girls shouldn't wear makeup and 70% of them act like sluts 5% sluts 20% wannabees an but your bosses daughter is part of the small 5% of normal people.
Its not you getting older normal people are dying out. Smile