This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I switch cheer gyms? Too much drama & hate?!?
05-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Should I switch cheer gyms? Too much drama & hate?!?
Please help I need to make the decision tonight! I know this is long but I need answers asap!

Months back a made a mistake I shouldn't have and everyone isn't happy about it. Im going to say sorry to the girl I offended but im afraid to go back to the gym because everyone there knows about my mistake & is mad about it. I believe I don't owe an apology to them because I did nothing to them except the girl I was talking about. On Twitter they were saying stuff like im over dramatic, complain too much, & that I think im better than them. Honestly I made cheer youtube videos to HELP people and they actually have helped people.. But everyone at my gym doesn't understand that. I don't like how they judge me and assume things. I also don't like how the girl didn't talk to me about it, instead she told EVERYONE else and the shit continues to spread. I also don't like how my coaches let it happen. Im basically being bullied for my stupid mistake. You know, no ones perfect and I guarentee they've made mistakes too. But honeslty I don't want to go back and get more hate, I know it was wrong and Im going to text my apology to one of the girls on my team who isn't mad about it. In fact, shes the closest girl I got to on the team. Im too afraid to go back and since its already half way through the season I think im going to sign up for a half year team at another gym. The gym I go to right now is closer and is 15 minutes away. And the other gym is a well known gym that has a worlds team and they are 37 minutes away. Is it worth it? Should I switch gyms? I don't want to be around people who will not like me. I thought they were nice people til they thought it was okay to hate on me for my mistake. It was a wrong mistake but they shouldn't be getting into me and the girl I offended's business. I don't want to quit the sport of cheerleading but I also don't want to be on a team that will continue being rude after what I did. Everyone thinks I should quit but this is a pretty hard decision. I don't want to leave one of the girls I always talked to their but at the same time I don't want the rude girls to drop me since their bases and im a flyer. I know it was a mistake and I didn't mean to hurt anyone. They all just got offended and the girl I hurt was just telling everyone about it like she wants everyone against me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 12:46 AM

You sound like a nice girl honestly just ignore them but if u really gtta make a decision tonight i think u should quit and go to another gymm because then there gnna bully u thruout the whole season and then ur gnna end up fighting ! SOOO to avoid more bull**** i say u move , and who cares if they continue talkn crap about u ... You know what u dd was a mistake but if they continue on then they just haters and got no lives but to cheer and talk smack , just move out if there , not everyone seems to be what they say they r and smtimes u cnt handle it all

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply