This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does 666 mean, is it an Illuminati symbol ?
05-11-2013, 02:12 AM
What does 666 mean, is it an Illuminati symbol ?
So like yeah, I was going through facebook and suddenly I ran into this kid I used to likes facebook and in ALL of his pictures are " 666 " and well I just thought it was creepy. What does 666 mean ? No need to make the answers all Technical , I just want a simple clear cut answer. Thank You

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 02:20 AM

here
its apparently the "number of the beast"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

Ads

05-11-2013, 02:25 AM

666 the hebrew number for MAN.
05-11-2013, 02:41 AM

Some think that it is the mark of the beast. It just means supporting an evil government in the end times.
05-11-2013, 02:57 AM

The number "666", is used in the bible to refer to Satan, Lucifer, the Devil, etc.

More specifically it refers to the Mark of the Beast...

"The Mark of the beast, and the men who follow the beast of the earth will bear this mark to display their allegiance to the beast. It has been disputed by some scholars that certain numeric ciphers would translate it over to certain words, names, etc...

"...And that number is 666."

Widely implied that it was 666 because it was an imperfect number to represent the impurities of man and their evildoings and sinful ways.

Read the book of revelations, at the end of the New Testament; it tells all about that, the seven seals, the apocalypse, Armageddon, Megiddo
05-11-2013, 03:09 AM

Its the number of the Antichrist I think. So whoever has that number and is proud of it then this shows that they represent the Antichrist and are on the Devil's side.
05-11-2013, 03:25 AM

"The name of the Beast, shall be 666..."

And upon the forehead or on the wrist, of all those who accept the Beast, shall be imprinted the number of his name....666. Those who do not accept the number cannot therefore survive as they will be denied all things needed to live...by those with the numbers.
------------------
It is supposed to be the number of the Name of the Beast. Many people used human names, and link numbers to them.. Like the letter "f"....or having 6 letters in all three names, if there is a middle name in the person's name. "Johnny Gerald Jamsen", for instance.
05-11-2013, 03:27 AM

A load of rubbish.
05-11-2013, 03:30 AM

666 is the number of the antichrist
it symbolises man trying to become god
man was created on the sixth day and the three 6's represent the trinity (father, sun, holy spirit)
05-11-2013, 03:35 AM

In the book of revelations it says the name of the antichrist will equal to the number 666. Basically letters are assigned a certain value in the hebrew language, and when you add the name of the Antichrist it will equal 666. The Illuminati doesn't exist.