This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide my online status on facebook?
05-11-2013, 03:24 AM
How to hide my online status on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 03:37 AM

go to chat and there you will see on the right side a little gear ( i think its gear) and there will be go offline bottom

Ads

05-11-2013, 03:40 AM

you click the chat box at the bottom to show online people, on the bottom right corner there is an "options" button. click it, and select turn of chat....

or you can click advanced chat setting and go offline for certain people but still online for the rest
05-11-2013, 03:49 AM

Go to the status and slide your finger your the right on it. And press hide from timeline.
05-11-2013, 04:03 AM

How do I turn chat on or off?

To turn chat on or off:

-Click Chat in the lower right corner of your screen
-Click the gear menu in the chat sidebar
-Select Turn On Chat or Turn Off Chat

If you've previously turned on chat for only some of your friends, chat will only be on for those friends. For example: If you have chat on for only 3 friends, turn off chat, then turn it back on, chat will still only be on for those 3 friends.

To turn on chat for more or all of your friends, you'll need to adjust what friends you're on chat for.

Note: While chat is off, chat messages from friends automatically go to your inbox for you to read later. You’ll also receive them as messages on any mobile Facebook apps you choose to install on your phone.