This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete him off everything?
05-11-2013, 03:39 AM
Should I delete him off everything?
I met this guy in the summer and we became friends. He's two years older than me. A few months back he said he liked me, and we went to the movies. The date was pretty bad. He tries to walk around like a gangster and kept trying to kiss me by telling me I had something on my face.. when he did kiss me, it lasted for a few seconds and It just didn't feel right. He kept bringing up us dating and I told him it wouldn't work out. He wouldn't let it go for a week. He finally accepted it but continued to message me nightly telling me how he missed me, despite the fact that I ignored all of the messages. He still posts things on websites like "I wish we could have worked out" and "I miss our conversations". It has been 4 months and I'm starting to get a little weirded out. The other night someone anonymously messaged me and asked if I missed anyone, and I know it was him. I know it sounds bitchy but the reality is that he's a nice guy and I appreciated his friendship, but he isn't going anywhere in life. He's 19, lives with his parents, and did not pursue higher education. He smokes weed everyday and claimed that "we hooked up several times" when he only pecked me on the lips. I'm just annoyed by this whole situation, and debating on deleting him from social media sites. I'm going away to school next year and won't communicate with his again- so what's the point? What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 03:48 AM

You said it yourself- what's the point?
You don't like him, won't date him and he weirds you out. Best to just delete him and you won't have to put up with the annoyances.

Ads

05-11-2013, 03:53 AM

Delete, delete, delete

He is immature if he is doing these things and obsessive sounds close to becoming a stalker. You seem to have your head on straight going to school and growing in your life. Continue that course don't let a loser with no future derail that.
05-11-2013, 04:01 AM

i think you shouldnt judge someone who lives with parents and didnt go to college as going no where in life my sister is 24 lives at home and even though she didnt go to college she has made something of herself. Your not being bitchy your being cautious he seems to be obsessed with you and hes crossing a line block him and if he keeps causing you problems then report him to the police or your internet provider (aol, virgin media, sky etc)

You said you werent interested he needs to move on its creeping you out you have every right to block him
Good Luck x
05-11-2013, 04:09 AM

I think you know you should delete him.

Please answer mine! Best answer gets 10 points
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...555AAB29OS
05-11-2013, 04:10 AM

Yes