This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think this is morally right?
05-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Do you think this is morally right?
For children, adults to be carrying knifes on them or weapons to feel safe when the person they're fearing isn't a person who's evil at all, nasty.

Now.. I was born with the face I have, and I'm a morally good person. Yet this female was carrying around a pocket knife on her, yet I don't even know who she is.

She is not my friend, knows other females that dislike me and I have no connection or contact with them for over 8 yrs. They have been stalking me, now they're saying.. that they're the victims and that I should be hurt, and stab with a knife or whatever means.

For what?

Yet, they're saying that they're the one with the right morals and ethics and yet they're harassing me, trying to let people know it's okay to have a weapon on them, stalk me and try to physically harm me.

What's your opinion about this. I think this Jessica Billota chick is a F8cking nut case, same with her psychotic sister Crystal Okerstrom. I have no contact with her sister, haven't hanged out with her since god knows one. I deleted that girl on facebook, then her sister has the right to stick up for her baby sister when I never attacked her at all, she's harassing me with other people from my old high school, thinking it's okay.. to carry a pocket knife or a knife on them, come after me with it.

Because they fear me? How can you fear someone who's avoiding you, is actually the one fearing them self. And then trying to make it sound like they're the ones who are the helpless victim.

What the f*ck?! Yet.. these people are trying to screw up my face because I was born witht he face I have, and are carryign weapons on me to try to scare me. Scare me for what? It's not Halloween.

Better yet they're trying to capture me at night, then rape me and stab me with a knife, throw me in their car and then murder me.

Wtf. Talk about sick! Because they're jealous of me because I have a heart, and a brain with a beautiful face.

That's not my problem. Don't you think I'm innocent!

What's you opinion about this logic situation that I'm dealing with?

It scares me that these creeps are trying to find out where I life, then.. have the balls to make it sound like they fear for my life. I'm not nasty or a bad person at all!

So.. why the F*ck would I want to hurt someone when I have a heart?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 05:45 AM

You need to share your feelings and concerns with someone who knows you well and cares for you, like a parent or family member. They can help you sort out your thoughts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply