This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get him out of my life, or keep him 10 POINTS!?
05-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Should I get him out of my life, or keep him 10 POINTS!?
I'm 16 and he's 19. We've had a thing on and off...

He only wants to hang alone most of the time
a few days ago i went drinking with him in his car. We started kissing and he tried going farther i told him to stop but he was like no you like it.. But eventually stopped.

he asked me to go to the movies and we were supposed to saturday. I was waiting for him to say something but then he texted me and was like omg i totally forgot aboutt the movies... i really wanted to gooooo....
this always happens when he asks me to go somewhere in advance it never works out...

my friend told me hes kind of a player but somehow i can't get him off of my mind. he always stops texting me but then texts me a couple days after. what do i do... hes been on my mind for like 8 months.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 07:51 AM

Drop him He only wants sex from you.

Ads

05-11-2013, 08:07 AM

I'm a guy & yeah he's using you. The on & off thing is the red flag.
05-11-2013, 08:08 AM

long story short, he just want to bang you.
05-11-2013, 08:12 AM

girls like you are so dumb sometimes. he sounds like a looser boyfreind to me dump his ass. girls STOP beeing with loosers you ruin the chances of good guys being with you.
05-11-2013, 08:13 AM

Sounds like he's using you to try to get a little something something.. Leave him he isn't worth your time at all! If you meant anything to him then he'd reschedule and make time for you to be with you or make up for it the same day! & if he's ignoring you a lot then really forget about him (it may be hard because nice girls like jerks for some reason) & may be he is sweet and kind to you but you need some one that wants you and keeps their dates and promises with you and respects you on the spot! Find a real man & also you're only 16 go have some fun!! Go out have a great time and find some one that's more on your level and that'll always text you back Smile
05-11-2013, 08:26 AM

The truth hurts but most people don't like to use their brains to think and use common sense. Girl, for your own good stay away from him. You know deep down inside he's no good and even if someone tells you what you already know you will still want to chase after him. Break away from him, find someone who will come through for you and put you first. You obviously weren't important enough to remember.
05-11-2013, 08:42 AM

Either he has cancer and his chemo treatments cause him to have communication black-outs, or he's playing the field and seeing other chicks; waiting for something better to come along. I would go with the latter and find someone else. This is just what 19 year-old guys do...they're still boys and life, for most, is just about getting their little straw wet.
05-11-2013, 08:45 AM

I agree with your friend, and arent you both a little young to be drinking, and i say no 3 yrs is way to far apart
05-11-2013, 08:56 AM

Drop him A sap he just wants to use you to have sex. Which the obvious signs are: he wants to be alone with you, he got you drunk and he wouldn't stop. You need to stay away from this guy