This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a Facebook??? I am Lost :(?
05-11-2013, 11:17 AM
What is a Facebook??? I am Lost :(?
Some guy asked me to add him on it and I just nodded and had no idea what he meant??? Is it like a book or phone book he meant??? I HAVE NO IDEA???? Sad
Skrew YOU JOHN.............. I have no idea what to do?? my friend been kind of texted me why I haven't added him and I told him im going to do it soon??? BUT i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS BOOK IS???? except i searched online and all i get is this site that tells me to log in,,,,, i think its like a virus site all blue and everything ??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 11:26 AM

I hate people like you don't you have anything better to do then ask stupid questions on yahoo answers

Ads

05-11-2013, 11:27 AM

Facebook is been around since 2007. Its a social website where you can add people as your friends and exchange messages
05-11-2013, 11:41 AM

What is a Facebook???
waste of time
05-11-2013, 11:44 AM

http://www.photo-fix.com/facepalm
05-11-2013, 11:51 AM

Its a social networking site, allows you to add people and talk to them, message others, like posts, post up your own statuses, its very broad

http://news.cnet.com/newbies-guide-to-facebook/

Take a look at this a more detailed explanation
05-11-2013, 11:59 AM

I'm sure you know what facebook is, you would have googled it first, before asking it on Y!
05-11-2013, 12:00 PM

Facebook is a social networking website that connects people around the world.
For example, your friend just moved to Canada. You want to keep in touch with him, so you add him on
Facebook. Once he is added, any photos or things he says on his wall will appear on the News Feed page.
I recommend you get one, but remember, ONLY add people whom you know in real life and/or you trust!
05-11-2013, 12:17 PM

Facebook is social media website that will allow you to communicate with friends. By having a facebook you can talk to people online, check what they are doing, read status about people, and learn more about them. However i highly recommend you do not make a facebook because it is really not necessary. Basically facebook is a place where people stalk each other. Annoying people will always update their status about what they are doing and its a real pain just reading them. If you want a better program so you can chat with your friends without them telling you what they are doing every freaking second of their life try AIM (Aol Instant Messenger) or Skype. ONCE AGAIN DO NOT GET A FACEBOOK.

P.S IT IS NOT A PHONE OR A BOOK IT IS A WEBSITE AND IT IS VIRUS FREE!

To learn more about facebook go here http://www.facebook.com
05-11-2013, 12:28 PM

You know what Y! Answers is, but not Facebook? Sketchy,