This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best inventions in the past 10 years?
05-11-2013, 02:15 PM
What are the best inventions in the past 10 years?
I'm having to write a paper about one of the most influential inventions in the past 10 years. It has to be something that changed the world and it has to be in the past 10 years. Nothing made before then. I'm really sorry but my teacher is the strictest person on the planet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 02:21 PM

iPhone: The iPhone from Apple Inc was released in June of 2007 and radically altered the way mobile phones are used personally and in business.

Older phones typically included voice communications and sometimes a keyboard to send text messages. Phones that offered internet access were usually unreadable and difficult to maneuver. The iPhone introduced the multi-touch interface that allows for quick and easy access to data, music, and pictures while providing storage for other important information. The seamless integration of touch screen features allowed the internet to be used in meaningful ways.
Subsequent generations of the iPhone included operating system upgrades and the introduction of “aps” which are free or inexpensive programs designed to increase the functionality of the phone.

Facebook: Facebook was not the first social networking website, but its introduction in 2004 was the most influential in the development of the medium. 150 million users worldwide appreciate its multitude of features and easy accessibility. The concept of building contacts through virtual interaction has changed the manner in which businesses market their products and people interact with one another

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply