This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I block someone on facebook who I am not friends with?
05-11-2013, 02:54 PM
How do I block someone on facebook who I am not friends with?
There is this public facebook page you can go to, to sell & buy things from my community. So of course everyone can see any picture or comment you post (even if you're not friends w/ them & have a private facebook page yourself). There is somone who I know, but I am not friends with them on facebook. I would like to block this person from seeing anything I post or comment on. However, I don't mind if I see what they post & comment on. Is there I way that I can block them from seeing my posts? If so, how? Will they be able to tell that I blocked them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 02:59 PM

Add him as a friend, block him.

Ads

05-11-2013, 03:11 PM

you must know the person to whom you wants to block. search the name their will be add this person hang in their you can see the block this person or you may search in google.
05-11-2013, 03:24 PM

Display their profile at first and click on option in the right site then click report/block this person.
05-11-2013, 03:26 PM

Go to the profile of the person you wish to block.

On the bottom left, there is a link that says "Block/Report This Person". Click on it.

Select "Block" on the dialog box that appears.

Click "Submit" to confirm your setting.
05-11-2013, 03:34 PM

Facebook features a built-in instant messenger that you can use to chat with friends who are online at the same time you are. Sometimes you may want to hide your online status from certain friends so they cannot chat with you. You can do this by creating a custom list on Facebook and appearing offline to that list. A list may include as many friends as you want, and you can just as easily reappear online if you do want to chat