This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Error! Help! Can't Exit Facebook Account! Urgent!?
05-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Facebook Error! Help! Can't Exit Facebook Account! Urgent!?
I really need help quick on an issue I have encountered on facebook. Today I was using facebook in the afternoon without a problem. When I logged back on facebook tonight, I encountered a serious and really irritating error, glitch, bug, or even virus. Whenever I try to log off my account on facebook by pressing the "exit" button (where I have always logged off from), I'm redirected to my news feed instead of exiting my account. This is really annoying, since there are other people who use this computer to go on facebook once in a while. I don't understand why did this just happened from night to day, I did not download anything today, so I don't think it's a virus (if it is I wonder why did it only trigger tonight, since I must have gotten it earlier). I don't understand why was facebook working fine during the day but not anymore now. I really need help on this please. There are other people who use this computer, and I can't seem exit my facebook account in any way. I tried pressing the exit button tons of times, but I just go to my news feed every single time. Please help me, this is really important!
Oh and BTW, by "exiting" I mean log off my account. And I am sure I am logging off in the right place, since that's the way I've always logged off, and it has always worked until now.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 03:33 PM

try closing the browser, and rebooting, then go back to Facebook and check, if its still logged in, try logging out then, it should work.

Ads

05-11-2013, 03:39 PM

http://www.snuffx.com
This is a great website that will allow you to remove internet cookies and make sure you facebook account will be logged out.
05-11-2013, 03:52 PM

-Clear your browsers cookies/cache/temporary internet files

Go to http://www.malwarebytes.org/ and click on "Free Download" and then run a FULL SCAN of your computer, remove any threats that it finds on your computer, when finished remove the threats and restart your computer