This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting rid of his girlfriend? Help!!10 points best answer!!!?
05-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Getting rid of his girlfriend? Help!!10 points best answer!!!?
Its well known now that he has 2 gfs me and her. But she acts like a slut and she's totally not worthy. He cheats on her with me and looks at other girls etc
I think he can't break up with her cuz he feels bad. They've been together for 3 years!
Ok so I don't need ur mean comments just need ur advices. She's not worthy and she's gna ruin his life! Help me to make them break up!
I realize that even if I'm prettier she's more fun to be with and they shared so many moments together. He said we could've done a lot of things together if not her....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 03:45 PM

He is not that into you. He only uses her as an excuse to not commit to you. Anyways, just tell him to call her out and the three if you sit down and tell her straight out that he wants you not her. Have him there so that way he can't give you any excuses later on.

Ads

05-11-2013, 03:56 PM

Well stealing a guy for another girl isn't right but still I've done it before so fuck this I'll help you. If that girl doesn't know about you you should find a way to let her know without taking all the blame... Maybe ask a friend to talk about it when she's nearby or use social media to make it obvious. If he's cheating on her obviously he doesn't want her
05-11-2013, 03:58 PM

If he will cheat with you, he will cheat on you. It's not her that's not worthy. It's him. He's not going to break up with her. He's unfortunately going to continue to use you because he thinks you'll always be there. I had that happen multiple times.
05-11-2013, 04:10 PM

Samantha is right. This situation seems pretty stupid to me, he won't change if he's been cheating for a while. He isn't worth your time at all. Find someone who cares so much about you they only want to be with you.
05-11-2013, 04:27 PM

My love, if he is cheating on her what makes you think he won't cheat on you?
I know you don't want mean comments but damn.. sounds like she's the main and you're the sideline.
who does he take home? who does he introduce to his friends and family as his "girlfriend"?
are you guys public? I know thee is probably someone out there for you and you will be his one and only, this is not your guy. but what you could do is tell her the truth, with proof of course. so she could open her eyes and see the truth, pictures, text messages, notes, all that would help. hopefully they do break up so he doesn't hurt her anymore, and as for you.. I warned you.. if you turn out to be his"only" girlfriend he will possibly cheat on you. it's either you or her, he can't have two.