This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about my problem ?
05-11-2013, 04:41 PM
What do you think about my problem ?
Some people say my friends mean well but I disagree. All my life all the people who claim to be my closest friends, have never called me up to say "Hi". They have never called me up to see if I would like to go do something. I am the only one that has had to make all the plans to do something. And some of them even say..." If I'm not doing anything else". So there has been times that I just give up on them and stop calling. You know what they do then....I never hear from them again. And this isn't just one person. This has been several people. Then I will go so long and get lonely and I call these people back and they are glad to hear from me. But why won't they call me ??? One person would talk to the rest of the group that is in her house and make an occasional comment to me on the phone as if I wasn't there. That one really hurts me. Am I not worthy of having a good friend ? It is so bad that I have stopped calling everyone. Also, now that I am wheelchair bound and can't get around, they know that I can't just hop on over and visit them. One family I used to be friends with where we visited often, well I moved to another city, but very close by, since I moved 8-9 years ago, the one who claims we are best buddies, she has stopped by only 2 or 3 times out of the whole 8-9 years that I have moved. And she comes to my city at least once or twice a day. So....What should I do ? And what do you think about this situation ? I am house bound so I can't get out to make new, or so called friends. Anybody got some thoughts about this and anybody been through this type of problem ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 04:52 PM

I understand what your going threw, this exact thing happened to me. But I learned something from all this & I will like to share it with you. When this so call friends ignored me & forgotten about me I would wonder why don't they like me?, am I really a loser that I just can't never have a friend?
I would stop talking to them & them months later do the same thing you did CALL them & I got the same answer "THEY MISSED ME". It got to a point that when we would talk it would turn into kind of like arguments.
So one day wondering why this people dint like me I though this people like me only when their friends are busy or ignoring them so im their last source. So I has made a choice to not talk to them for good & to make it for real I deleted their numbers, deleted them from facebook & that dis help. Then like days later I created a twitter & i started to tweet all kinds of different things & now I have over 1,000 friends & they randomly talk to be & with some we talk till we are laughing out brains out.
I made friends with my neighbors, I actually got closer to family members. Now I see I'm more loveable now & I can feel it that it's real & not fake like them old friends I had.
Try it. I DARE YOU Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply