This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make the next step in to a relationship?
05-11-2013, 07:46 PM
How do I make the next step in to a relationship?
I have become involved with a woman who I'd like to start a relationship with. It's sorta hit a dead spot and not sure why or what to do to make it better. Now first off this is pretty complicated, or at least to me. I went after her when I heard she broke up with her last boyfriend, to my surprise she responded. At first we texted back and forth over trivial matter like she thinks I'm cute, she wants to hang out. But we ran into a problem, she was working til midnight and around here nothing is open. I suggest to to my place to talk and watch a movie. I know now I overstepped myself and I fixed it because she started talking again after I apologized for no thinking it through. I went to her work the next night to talk a bit, but she was tired and it was late so we left but it seemed good. Later the next day she was at work again said she got of at 9pm and we could go do something, but then she had to stay til midnight again. Later the evening she said she was hungry, I said I'd bring her something. I did brought it to her got a hug and thank u I was pleased. After awhile she texted and said I was the best and she really likes me a lot. I said the same. She then asked a personal question, if I've had sex. I told her the true, I haven't gone all the way. Now I'm 31 one so that's hard to admit, buy she said it would change anything in her mind about me. Next day she texted and said she was gonna be moving to my town, we were suppose to hangout that night but she didnt call. So I texted jokingly, you moved yet. Nothing at first about 30 mins later a friend called and I was talking to him, instead of being rude I waited for him to shut up so I can til him she called, not 4 mins after she called I called her back. No answer, called again hour later no answer. So I texted and nothing. Thought something was wrong with the phone so I sent a Facebook message. No response. Next morning I texted hey, nothing til 2pm, after I cried in the shower about how I screwed it up again. She texted ways up, I said nothing just waiting for you to be with. She said she was packing so I understood, busy. Hours later I texted again. Yesterday and today was her days off we had plans. She didnt say anything to me today. No text no call. I checked her Facebook page and she updated it several different time but nothing to me. I left her alone pretty much all day, then I got the idea of going to the park to eat lunch. I texted her and left. Got food and went there. Then I called with no response to that too. But yet again Facebook checked by her. At this point I just want to know if I am able to move forward or just to have her tell me to buzz off. Sure my friends and family say I am over thinking this, but this has happened to me every time. This felt different, left more real because of what she's told me, but I just don't understand. I'm thinking of calling to just tell how I feel and what I want and if she wants the same I will make the next step. But how and what? I do not know. I feel if this one ends badly this is the end of it. Because it always happens and always will apparently.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 07:56 PM

Obviously, something is wrong, so i think you should call her and talk to her about it. It seems like she is ignoring you, so try everything possible to get back to her and talk about it, evenif it means going to her house and talking. All the bestSmile

Ads

05-11-2013, 08:06 PM

Don't Take Anything Personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering. I want you to think on this very carefully because REMEMBER SHE WENT THROUGH A BREAKUP RECENTLY ^_^

•Don't Make Assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

•Always Do Your Best. Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.

And with this wisdom I leave you to your life. God speed my friend.