This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This girl that doesn't even know me said this?
05-11-2013, 08:56 PM
This girl that doesn't even know me said this?
I was just being friendly. I messaged her on Facebook cause were in the same class in a small school. So I wanted to make friends there. She's like don't talk to me I don't like you. Everyone says she's really nice but she was a total b**** to me, and she doesn't even know me! Wtf?! And she confirmed my request a while back.
@Maya. I'm a guy and I said that in my question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 09:04 PM

She must have been in a bad mood or some thing. The best thing to reply is "well i'm sorry if u got that message from my words, i just want to be friends because my friend say ur nice, but since ur acting so rude i might rethink that"
OR
if u don't wanna be a goody two shoes u can reply with a snappy com back like "WHOA, are that DESPERATE that u hope and have delusions that every guy who kindly says hi to u on Facebook likes u, U ARE REALLY PATHETIC. I heard u were nice and wanted to be friends, but since u are delusional psychopath i think otherwise now!!!"

Ads

05-11-2013, 09:08 PM

Wow, I am sorry, that was RUDE.

I would just reply back.

"That is a shame, I only wanted to be make friend with you. However, I am not interested in making making friends with anyone as rude. Good bye." and unfriend her.

She will probably be embarrassed or feel bad enough to avoid or apologize in person. If not, at least she knew you were serious in just wanted to make friends.
05-11-2013, 09:18 PM

if ur a brave girl who does anything to get her way (like heather from Total Drama Island, Total drama action and total drama world tour (ud understand if u know the whole Td series(watch it if u don't ))) then tell her tom at school:(1st get ur friends and make sure they are on ur side, u need witnesses or else ud probably get in trouble if no one is on ur side, I find that helps when I get into a huge fist fight ;p ) hey u! why were u so mean to me on fb? (first u approach it slowly, u never know if she thought u were someone else when she typed that or maybe it was one of her friends or siblings that were pranking u) then shed probably say sorry when u explain. if she says something mean back tell her what a bitch she is. shed retaliate, u retaliate BIG TIME! if she goes to the ' oh ur mama sucks'/ whatever crap u think is good enough to be a good reason to fight, then PUNCH HER STRAIGHT IN THE EYE!!! trust me, THAT will show for weeks on end and will pleasure u everytime u see it Smile If u get in trouble get ur friends to back u up. I know this is mean to them but make everyone pity u.

if ur weak, sad and pathetic (that's what I call everyone who doesn't have the guts to do the above, so no offense ) then run, run away and make sure u think of this moment as the moment u were upped by someone else in the world. good luck

I really hope this helps u and tell me how it goes!!!!!!!