This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lumia 920 vs s3 vs iphone 5 vs note 2?
05-12-2013, 04:33 AM
lumia 920 vs s3 vs iphone 5 vs note 2?
Screen,Responsiveness,Speed,awesome special features,camera of each phone?
I like the lumia 920 wp8, looks good to me, but is it really good to operate?
Note 2 and s3 screen also look very good, is note 2 too big to fit in my pocket?
i hate having the same phone with everyone else so i do not prefer iphone 5 but most importantly is which one worth the money?
After doing hours of research on youtube,google, I still can't decide which to buy,what do you guys think?
should i really mind the plastic quality of s3?
How suck is app market of windows phone 8?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 04:44 AM

I have the Lumia and I love it! It takes great pics, good screen, fast, and the live tiles are so neat! The only down side is that the app market is lacking because it is newer than the iPhone but it still has many apps. I have gotten many compliments on the appearance of my phone as well.

Ads

05-12-2013, 05:00 AM

GET GALAXY NOTE 2 it's the top of the line of phones best camera fastest procceser for phones and its amazing
05-12-2013, 05:14 AM

I'll tell you right off the bat if you want a cool phone that does cool things the iPhone is definitely not the phone to get. Personally of used a lot of phones and I've found Samsung to be the best. The lumia which is powered by windows is not very popular due to its os. The s3 and note are very similar great phones lots of features, VERY repsponsive. Main differences between note and s3 is processor and screen size. The s3 has a slightly smaller screen and more comfortable size as the note has larger screen and a bit faster processor for those who like gaming and watching videos. Personnaly I'd recommend the s3, its overall the best phone you can buy today and you you can't beat it. Its fast, cool, awesome operating system, great processor and good battery life.
05-12-2013, 05:28 AM

Simple n Awesome - iPhone
Samsung S3 - if you like Android and like to customize a lot on your mobile phone. All other features are there on iphone I guess.
Note 2 -If you are ok with the size, personally I hate it

I have been using iphone, I like its simple UI and have been used to it ...
05-12-2013, 05:40 AM

the s3 has that cheap plastic look ans feel to it

get the lumia 920
it's way better than any other phone out there
the phone has an amazing 4.5" screen with very good and high resolution
the resolution is even higher than HD
which makes it enjoyable for you to watch videos on it because of the big size and because of the amazing resolution
web browsing is also enjoyable on it
the screen is also very responsive you can even use it while wearing cloves or through your car keys
the phones build quality really is amazing
and it feels high end and premium in your hand it really is enjoyable to hold
the phone has an 8.7 megapixle camera which takes amazing photos and videos
it has image stabilization which is a huge plus and its the first on any other phone
some of its other features are group shot,panorama shot,burst mode and cinemagraph
what group shot allows you to do is to capture the perfect moment so for example if you are taking a photo of 2 people and they blink you will be able to rewind the time till when they were still smiling
cinemagraph allows you to do is to play with the photos and make movement
you can also eliminate moving objects in your photos
and the camera takes better low light photos than any other phone even without flash
the phone has a large App Store which consists of mainly high quality apps
and it also has the amazing Nokia added free exclusive apps and features
like nokia drive,nokia maps,nokia city ,nokia beta,nokia music,nokia creative studio,espn,espn radio,CNN,words with friends,angry birds roost,viber HD and many more
battery life is very good
it also supports wireless charging
the web browser is extremely good and fast
the phone also has Microsoft office which is a huge plus
and it has deep social network integration(Facebook,LinkedIn,twitter,Skype)
overall the lumia 920 is an amazing device and you should get it
hope I helped Smile
tell me if you decided to
and if you got any question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com
05-12-2013, 05:46 AM

lumia 920: made out of polycarbonate unibody(single piece of polycarbnate) and uses gorilla glass 2
the positives: 4g lte,large screen(4.5 inch),wireless charging,super sensitive touch screen,nfc,pureview camera,nokia pureview hd+ display and high pixel density(332ppi),nokia maps
negatives: heavy(just slightly heavier than 900),big(but the screen is large isn't it?)

iphone 5:made out of aluminium and glass
the positives: 4g lte,larger screen(4 inch), high pixel density(326 ppi),light,thin,retina display
the negatives: most of the specs are the same as 4s,APPLE MAPS!!!

s3: made out of plastic and gorilla glass 2
the positives: 4g lte, large screen(4.8 inch)pretty high pixel density(306 ppi),nfc,google maps
the negatives:(for me..) the plastic covering makes it feels like a cheap phone

note 2:same as s3
the positives: same as s3 except the pixel density
the negatives: same as s3,pretty low pixel density(267 ppi)

overall i like the lumia best but the choice is up to you
05-12-2013, 05:50 AM

Only thing really missing at the moment for WP8 is instagram, other than that its great