This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's this supposed to mean? (Please answer it is short!)?
05-12-2013, 05:27 AM
What's this supposed to mean? (Please answer it is short!)?
So my girlfriend tweeted "crying at (name of a depressing song about suicide) - oh my god".
I then replied by quoting these lyrics from this song, "If it takes you forever I want you to know, that if you fall, stumble down I'll pick you up off the ground". That was supposed to be a message of support and love.

She then posted, on her twitter profile "sigh you just ruined it for me", not as a reply however.
I don't get it. I'm trying to support her and I'm fairly certain that reply was meant for me.
Just today she was quoting something from a letter I wrote her on facebook (she was quoting a compliment I gave her in the letter and saying it had made her day.)

Why is she reacting like this and what should I do? (Please don't tell me to leave the relationship because I think there's hope and I love her).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 05:34 AM

Bro! Chill out. She is a woman and that is exactly the way she is suppose to behave. If you want to stop her from reacting like this, it would be better if you two talk to each other face to face, and make sure you do that more than just text each other all the time!

Ads

05-12-2013, 05:49 AM

This might sound obvious, but I would just ask her whats up. She's sending mixed signals- just tell her you're a bit confused about why that is happening. She can't get mad at you for having feelings.
05-12-2013, 05:53 AM

Well friend take your own advice that you said to me and talk to her. She sounds like shes trying to get attention or somwthing off twitter so maybe you should talk to her and see whats up