This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im getting a BlackBerry Curve 9320 and have a fue questions?
05-12-2013, 05:37 AM
Im getting a BlackBerry Curve 9320 and have a fue questions?
Im getting a BlackberryCurve 9320 in pink on friday with vodafone (uk) and i wolud like to kino 3 questions.
1. Do you have to download BBM or does it come on the phone
2. Do you know any good free apps
3. How long do they roughly take to set up

Thank you x
Ive put it in this catorgory because most teens have bbs

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 05:50 AM

1. BBM comes with the phone
2. Whatsapp, KiK, Facebook, Twitter etc
3. About an hour to 24 hours depending on what you want 'setting up', ask where you bought it from how long it'll take

Ads

05-12-2013, 06:04 AM

1. Most of the time, BBM can be found in a folder called "Instant Messaging" or "Applications" You will have to press the menu key and find the folder.
2. Facebook, Twitter, Kik Messenger
3. Blackberry's don't take very long to set up. They will be at least half charged when you receive it. Insert your sim card, memory card and battery and then leave it to charge. When it comes on (usually a few minutes, maybe longer first time), you can rearrange how the menu looks and move the apps to different places. You can put BBM on the home screen by removing it from it's folder and adding it to home. When you go on BBM you change your name, personal message, status and display picture. Then you can choose whether to show your location and time zone, and whether to show others what you're listening to (this shows contacts the name of the music you are listening to, which will appear in your personal message)

You can add contacts from this point.
05-12-2013, 06:16 AM

1. BBM comes with the phone if you are on contract, I don't know about pay as you go.
2. Download BlackBerry App World (from the internet) and they give you like the Top 25 free apps and stuff.
3. Not very long, I was using mine a couple hours later but let it charge through till it's complete before you use it.