This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i promote my business on net for free?
05-12-2013, 07:02 AM
How can i promote my business on net for free?
I am running a business of placement and event management i want to promote it on as many website as i can how can i do it for free?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 07:15 AM

You can promote your business with social network sites such as facebook, myspace, twitter etc.

If you have a website for your business you can add your site to free directories and you can do link exchange. There are websites offer these link exchange free.

Ads

05-12-2013, 07:28 AM

Social networking sites.. all the top sites dont want to place the ads for free in their site.. the only way you can choose is spamming others walls and scrapbooks
05-12-2013, 07:30 AM

There are thousands and thousands of other websites that are trying to do just the same thing. The promotion of your website will take either a lot of your time, or a lot of your money. Probably the best place to start would be with social networking. Start a blog, open a facebook account join and peer organization. Its not going to be an overnight success but with persistence your website will gain rankings with the search engine putting your website in front of more people.
05-12-2013, 07:31 AM

i saw ur question from yahoo ans
u post ur businessdetails in post free classfied like quikr .com,sun classified ,or many classified i there .u want more classfieds u want search in google a or social networks like orkut,ibibio,facebook,twitter, lot of social network.u promto business from free sms like way 2sms ,lot hter.u got many sucess in ur business .all the best ,