This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i tell my parents that i have a facebook account?
05-12-2013, 08:27 AM
how do i tell my parents that i have a facebook account?
i asked my parents if i could get a facebook account and they said no, however, i got one anyways. im 21 for crying out loud and bc i still live @ home they still wanna tell me what i can and can't do! Should i tell them or let them find out and raise hell?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 08:34 AM

If you're 21 and still ask your parents for permission, your problem is much bigger than facebook. You're an adult, start living like one.

Ads

05-12-2013, 08:46 AM

Let them find out. You're an adult. They can sit on it if they care so much.
05-12-2013, 08:50 AM

I think you should sit down and speak with them about how you are feeling somewhat repressed.
21 is far to old to have to ask permission to do something as simple as make a facebook account. Just talk to them and explain how you feel.
05-12-2013, 09:04 AM

Simple tell them calmly, "I'm 21 and should be able to make my own decicions, dont you think?".
However, ya should aswell realize that you are one adult and don't need to ask such questions to yer parents (so that's probably why they said 'no' aswell.) Confused
05-12-2013, 09:08 AM

Hey chill out who tells their parents abt their Fb account! Even if they find it then tell that u r an adult and u can use it! U r no more a kid!!! Nothing will happen
05-12-2013, 09:19 AM

If your 21 you shouldn't need your parents permission. Why even bring it up. But if your parents are like mine were and they have a problem with you having a facebook page, I'm 50, my father favorite saying was if you live under my roof you go by my rules, Or you could just move out.