This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop game requests on facebook?
05-12-2013, 09:28 AM
How to stop game requests on facebook?
This has probably been asked before but i cant seem to stop them. Ive gotten requests of temple run and texas holdem most, so i went onto account settings and apps, but neither are even there to untick, and on the notifications tab, it wont let me edit anything.
Can anyone suggests anything?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 09:43 AM

I have the same problem. Now I just delete them.

Ads

05-12-2013, 09:49 AM

ha aha i know what u mean i have the same problem .. i just ignore them. the people probably think im bee-in rude by not excepting and i feel bad .. but i don't have time t play games
05-12-2013, 09:59 AM

A.) Blocking Certain Game Requests: Follow these steps if there are only a few certain games that you keep receiving requests from.

1.At the top blue bar, where it says 'Your name', Find Friends, and Home, click the arrow drop-down menu.
2.Click Privacy Settings.
3.Scroll down to Blocked People and Apps.
4.Look to the right and click Manage Blocking.
5.Scroll down to the bottom to 'Block apps'.
6.Type in the name of the App that you wish to block into 'Block apps'.
*NOTE: You can always come back here and click Unblock in blue to unblock certain Apps.*

Blocking Game Requests/Invites from Certain Friends: Use if you keep receiving game requests/invites from a certain friend or friends.

1.At the top blue bar, where it says 'Your name', Find Friends, and Home, click the arrow drop-down menu.
2.Click Privacy Settings.
3.Scroll down to Blocked People and Apps.
4.Look to the right and click Manage Blocking.
5.Scroll down to 'Block app invites'.
6.Type in the name of the friend that you want to block game invites/requests from into 'Block invites from'.
*NOTE: You can always come back here and click Unblock in blue to unblock certain App invites/requests.*

Blocking Requests/Invites from Apps and Games: Another way to block Apps/Invites. (May be easier)

1.Go to the App Center by clicking the following link: https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/
2.On the left hand column, click Requests, which is all the way at the bottom.
3.Over each request, there is a blue button that will say Play Now, Try Now, or Accept.
4.Click the X to the right of the blue button.
5.Click the link to either 'Block 'Game' or 'Block all requests from 'Friend' or just click both.

Hope I helped! For more information, or if you didn't understand a certain step or steps, just add Additional Details and I'll help you out.

Good luck and best of wishes.