This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Iphone 3g or blackberry bold for 13 year old?
05-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Iphone 3g or blackberry bold for 13 year old?
I have a chance to choose between these phone. I like the blackberry because of it's new OS. I know that the iPhone has a lot of apps but the only ones that interest me are the myspace AIM and facebook apps. And besides I already have an iPod so I don't know about the iPhone. So thanks for your help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 12:44 PM

get the blackberry but then go to metro pcs and have them unlock it so it wont be so expencive. The blackberry isnt hard to text unlike the iphone and you like, have more stuff.

Ads

05-12-2013, 01:00 PM

The iPhone isnt worth it. Just to get what it needs (updates and what not) you have to pay over 100 a month.
The blackberry is the better choice.

But i dont think 13 year olds should be having a phone
05-12-2013, 01:09 PM

blackberry is better. i have iphone and i think it was a mistake!
iphone has lots of apps and give u a chance to use wireless but it freezes so much and touchscreen has lots of fingerprint.
blackberries look much more stylish on the outside by the way.
go for bb!
05-12-2013, 01:17 PM

Take the blackberry since you already have an ipod
plus on the blackberry you have access to aim,myspace and facebook.

trust me i'm 13 too...
05-12-2013, 01:23 PM

i think it is kinda bold for a 13 year old but if u wanna get it, u should pick blackberry since u already have an ipod. but then blackberry looks soo sophisticated for someone young. flip a coin, lol.
05-12-2013, 01:32 PM

I would go with the iphone because kids love the games on there. A blackberry is a very serious phone for like business men because the options on there are limited to just like emailing and the things a normal phone does. KIds have way more fun with all the game apps on their. btw I have a blackberry storm which rocks the Iphone but if you are deciding between a bold and iphone. Iphone wins

***good luck
05-12-2013, 01:34 PM

blackbery storm!!!!
i want that phone so flippin bad but i cant have a fone til im 18!
sux right?
05-12-2013, 01:41 PM

Well the iPhone actually isn't the best cell phone out there.
I have personally had an iPhone (first generation) and it was not the best choice for me. It caused me to be more distracted with all the applications and games that it had. I also had to keep control on how much of the internet I used on it because there is a limit before you are charged.
The touch screen breaks very easily though. My friend had the phone in his pocket and he accidentally bumped into something (lightly) and the screen broke.
Which blackberry OS can you choose from?
There are a couple choices of blackberrys with the OS system.
My father has a blackberry and he says that it is not a bad phone. He also says how it is very durable because he is always on the go so it gets dropped alot but he has had it for over a year and it hasn't broken yet. (still in really good condition)
The choisce is actually yours and just take the features and things about the 2 different phones.