This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make Facebook private except to friends (2013)?
05-12-2013, 02:22 PM
How do I make Facebook private except to friends (2013)?
Facebook has changed the way you do this, and I am unable to change my settings so that only my friends can see my posts. On my wall, using a fake account, I was able to see past posts even from two weeks ago. I have a stalker of an ex wife and need to change this. Can someone help me please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 02:23 PM

On the top right corner of the Facebook page, there are options, like home, logout, etc
Among those buttons there's a lock sign. That sign will be next to your home button.
Click that lock button
You will see three options
Click the one which says "who can see my stuff"
Click that and change your setting as per your requirements !

Ads

05-12-2013, 02:39 PM

you need to use the "limit past posts" function which changes all public status updates to "friends only"
05-12-2013, 02:45 PM

Identity theft prevention and protecting your privacy are very important online. You can be one step closer to internet security by setting your profile to private on social networking sites so that only the friends you approve can see your account information. To set your Facebook profile to private, follow the simple steps below.