This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls.. What would you think if you woke up to this on valentines day?
05-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Girls.. What would you think if you woke up to this on valentines day?
I asked this befor but as I said before id like as many opinions as possible Smile Please read!

I've been talking to this girl on "Kik" for a while (I have her on Facebook and other networks so I know she's real) we've gotten to know each other quite well and I really like her. But she lives in Belfast and I live in Newcastle. I was thinking about sending her a nice message on valentines day telling her how I feel.
Something like this....

"Good morning Smile

Im going to be honest here. I never thought it would be possible to like someone as much as I like you, and I haven't even met you yet Tongue but its true... I actually really, really like you... Everything about you is amazing. And when my phone says I have a message of you I get butterfly's, but it makes me happy for the whole day. If for some reason we don't talk for a while (even just a few hours) I actually really miss you. There's not a day goes by when I don't think about and wish I lived closer so I had a chance to be with you. And it upsets me knowing that there isn't much chance of that happening. You are seriously the most stunningly beautiful girl i've ever talked to, and even just talking to you on kik everyday makes m happier than i ever thought possible, and I really hope we don't stop talking. I hope some day soon I can come and meet you and give you a big hug :3 and I'm telling you this today because its a day to tell people your true feelings, so there you go Smile happy Valentines Day sweetie! xxx"

Would you like to get this on valentines morning? And what would you think? Please be honest. Any tips on what I could add/remove would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 03:31 PM

That's a bit strange. You don't even know her. Wait till you meet her. You probably won't talk to her 3 months from now.

Ads

05-12-2013, 03:45 PM

Sorry to say that I find it a bit much. You have not even met her. Maybe you can tone it down. It maybe be too much for her.