This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I afford a macbook in under 7 months?
05-12-2013, 03:58 PM
How can I afford a macbook in under 7 months?
Highschooler unable to get a job at the moment, Chores and selling things on ebay are out of the question. I have a PC at the moment but it's constantly getting viruses, and all I do is school work and go on facebook.. Also I don't trust buying things off of ebay because I don't want to get ripped off. Any Suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 03:59 PM

Do jobs for neighbors or borrow money from others

Ads

05-12-2013, 04:01 PM

u cant there overpriced
05-12-2013, 04:09 PM

You don't need to pay the huge premium for a Macbook if all you do is schoolwork and Facebook. Just get a new PC or reformat your old one back to factory settings so it will run like brand new.

And if you really want and need a Macbook, and can't sell things, do chores, or get a job, then there's no way. All that's left is basically money just being given to you.
05-12-2013, 04:22 PM

Don't buy a piece of crap Mac. They get viruses too. Upgrade to linux (ubuntu.com) and you will be set if all you do is web browsing
05-12-2013, 04:23 PM

uhm idk. I've been saving for a macbook pro for a year and half and not nearly close to the money i need. sorry to burst your bubble.
05-12-2013, 04:30 PM

If anyone asks what you want for christmas, say you want money because you're saving for a macbook, that should probably cover a few hundred. Um, if there is snow in your state, offer to shovel your neighbors' driveways for cash, babysit, apply for a job, if you don't live in an area that snows you can start your own lawnmowing service. The last thing you could do once you are almost near to being able to afford a macbook is to sell your laptop. Good Luck!!. I'm starting to save up for one too. ---