This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what to write in response on facebook?
05-12-2013, 05:00 PM
what to write in response on facebook?
Me and this guy were "talking" (we're in high school) and we did date but for like two days. well last friday i was at his house and he started looking through my phone, and saw that i had messages with other guys from our school and immediately assumed i was trying to get with them. i wasn"t! but my text messages were pretty presumptious. he got very upset and hurt, but treated me better later on, just like we were dating again. then over the weekend he must of gotten upset again and is angry and ignores me at school and wont respond to my texts.then today he posted on facebook "tired of being played by hoes. I just want to find a sweet faithful girl. but I highly doubt there are many left". I want to post something on facebook directed towrads him almost asking for forgiveness, but I dont know what to put! I know it's petty but i want to some how get through to him. I honestly care about him despite everyones discourage. I miss him...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 05:15 PM

So you want to apologize to a guy who assumed something incorrectly about you?

That makes tons of sense. He sounds like an immature idiot.

Write back, "I'm waiting for a guy who doesn't make assumption by what he sees in my phone while I'm still single. You want a girl who'll be faithful to just you? Man up an claim one as your girl. Giver her a reason to stop talking to other men. Otherwise, you have nothing to complain about."

Ads

05-12-2013, 05:29 PM

Id be like, Just because I have a lot of guy friends doesn't mean im a hoe, glad to see you trust me.
05-12-2013, 05:31 PM

Let him be a jerk. You know you are not a hoe and that you are not messing around. He is not a true friend if he is referring to you and is not trusting you.
05-12-2013, 05:44 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by your texts being "pretty presumptious"... do you mean presumptuous? In other words, are you saying you were sexily-flirtatious with these guys you claim you don't want to get with? Because if that's the case, I don't blame the guy for thinking what he thinks.
Words have meaning, and can hurt someone whether you mean it to or not.
You need to just move on from this guy because you already blew it. He's never gonna trust you.
From now on, DO NOT FLIRT with someone unless you mean it.