This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people think Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is innocent?
05-19-2013, 10:14 AM
Why do people think Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is innocent?
At first I was kind of on the fence about this whole thing but now I'm going towards guilty. I know, innocent until proven guilty I get that but that picture of him running away from the scene after a bomb exploded...I don't think he has his backpack. Also, if you were innocent why would you run? Wouldn't you go to the police and do whatever you could to clear your name before it got totally out of hand? I'm not saying I believe everything the media is telling me, I do question some info about this case, a lot of it doesn't add up. Also, I know a victim ID'd Tamerlan and said he was definitely the one who put the bag down because he stared right into his eyes but I haven't heard anything about the younger brother Dzhokhar. I heard the FBI has a video of him setting down the bag, would the public ever see it? Idk. I'm just finding it hard to believe innocent men would throw pressure cookers and grenades at police. It definitely seems to me that the older brother, Tamerlan had much more involvement in this than the younger one but he's dead so not much you can do there, I guess. And I'm not excusing the fact that "oh maybe Tamerlan had influence over him" and the report out now saying the brain is not developed by 19 fully, and i know it isn't but you're telling me someone who's 19 years old can't stand up for himself and say (if it's the case of his brother influencing him) "why the **** would I do that?!?! Absolutely not. I won't help you kill innocent people." I'm the same age and I know that is completely COMPLETELY WRONG to bomb a marathon/kill people. How does someone who's 19 not know that?! Come on.

I guess what's really bothering me about this whole thing is that Dzhokhar seemed totally normal. I'm from in the area he lived in, in Massachusetts and he acts just like a bunch of kids his age that I know. I've probably seen him walking the streets over 100 times and that's really scary. He does look awfully familiar to me so yeah, I've probably seen him plenty of times. I read through his twitter to the very end and it seems so hard to believe that he was actually a psycho who planned to bomb a marathon and kill people. I know people said that Tamerlan went to Russia and came back and definitely changed. He was rude, very stand-off ish. It seems like quite a few people had bad things to say about the older brother but yet there was not one bad thing said about Dzhokhar. It seems that Tamerlan had motive. I don't know what Dzhokhar's motive would be at all. Honestly, it seemed like he had a lot going for him. Attractive, very smart, lots of friends, a lot of scholarships...why someone would completely throw that life away is something I guess I'll never understand.

Some evidence I see for him being innocent is complete bull**** though. Totally altered photos to make him look innocent. This is a really hard case and sometimes I'm like "Oh he's definitely guilty" and then other times I'm like, "Wait...."

Everyone who he is friends with and people he knew are in complete shock. My whole area is like "What the eff?!" Maybe it's just the fact that they're in shock because their best friend is a possible bomber and how the hell do you rationally comprehend that at all? Yikes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2013, 10:23 AM

The bomb related evidence shows him walking through the crowd with his brother, both carrying back packs and heading towards the bomb sites. There's another shot showing someone who looks like him dropping a similar bag at a site, then a final clip showing him without his bag. Is that conclusive? No. But certainly enough to convince the FBI that it would be worth talking to these brothers.

Ignoring this, or the fact they found materials at the brother's apartment that matches the bombs at the marathon, there's still the carjacking, the gun fight, shooting two officers, killing one, and other minor offenses. Not what you'd expect from someone who was otherwise innocent, no?

Ads

05-19-2013, 10:30 AM

I think there's a bunch of people running around the web trying to stir this up for their own reasons and others jump on board.

I don't know much about Muslim culture but it seems their family values may be different. They're supposed to respect older male authority. It's too bad he did and didn't try to break away, because he must have known this was wrong on some level, he was Americanized. But at the end they were totally disaffected with America. They perceive their people as being under attack by the US government and so they turned. I'd be on the list of who they hate too and their actions were wrong... but we can't just do what we like in other parts of the world and not have it catch up with us.
05-19-2013, 10:35 AM

Um, their is no debate. He admitted doing it. its over. You can go back to wasting your time concerning things that have already been solved
05-19-2013, 10:36 AM

I figured he was guilty but now I think that he may be innocent.
05-19-2013, 10:37 AM

Because he is young, white and attractive. In Amerikka those things equal innocent...sadly.
05-19-2013, 10:46 AM

Its like reading a novel or watching a crime movie, huh?

Here's something to digest: If you take a look at the photo taken by Florida Runner David Green from the aftermath of the Boston Marathon, you can see Dzhokhar running away.
But if you take a look at the photo the FBI released of him at boston bombings and compare it to the one taken by David Green you will notice something odd.

In the photo taken by Green, there is a clear number "3" on the side of his white cap. But in the FBI photo it appears to be a number "7". It is the same side of the hat, so why are the numbers different? Fishyyyy

Edit: After further examination I have determined that I was wrong. The "3" is visible in the other picture and the "7" is just a shadow. I regret this mistake deeply Tongue
05-19-2013, 10:52 AM

He sure acted innocent to me, LMFAO! Running from the cops, shooting at them, throwing grenades and pressure cooker bombs out the window at the police, hiding under a tarp in a boat. Sure sounds like things " INNOCENT" people would do!
05-19-2013, 11:01 AM

"I'm just finding it hard to believe innocent men would throw pressure cookers and grenades at police."
-How do you know they aren't lying about that?

I read some of his twitter too and I think it kind of "humanized" him more, so to speak. Kind of made you realize he was a real person who did/said normal thoughts. I'm not one to believe conspiracy theories either but this one is really making me wonder. In all honesty, whatever information, whether it be pictures or recordings of Dzhokhar actually putting a bag down or running away without his bag, the FBI has yet to release. In the one picture I've seen of him running away, you can't see the other half of his body so for all we know he could be carrying it in that hand. Just the whole bag thing is very conspicuous to me. I don't think the picture of the blown up bag looks like Dzhokar's or his brother's all the way. I don't know, I'm not deciding until I see all the facts which is what everyone should do. No one should be 100% convinced he's guilty or innocent at this point as not all the information has been released.
05-19-2013, 11:03 AM

A fat dude called Alex Jones runs a show that is basically a version of Fox News for retards.