This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are these tickets valid?
05-27-2013, 09:36 AM
Are these tickets valid?
I recently brought 3 tickets to a concert. I'm concerned they are not valid though. The concert that I'm going to is called spring fever but on the ticket it says riot fest however the bands listed that will play and the location and time are the same as the spring fever one also I brought the tickets from stubhub but the ticket says it's from ticket fly which I've heard is unreliable. The barcodes are all different and look valid though. Does this seem fake and is their anyway I can check if they will be valid?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 09:38 AM

Hello!

My name is Alana, and I'm writing from StubHub's Executive Customer Care Team. I can definitely understand your concerns when purchasing tickets through a secondary marketplace such as StubHub.com. Rest assured our FanProtect Guarantee ensures you receive valid tickets! Ticketfly being on the tickets only shows where they were originally purchased and has no bearing on the validity of the tickets. The event is listed on our site as Riot Fest, Friday, September 13, 2013, 12:00 p.m. CDT at Humboldt Park in Chicago, US. As long as this is the event you are planning on attending, then you are all set!

I hope this helps ease your concerns. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at yourfeedbackmatters@stubhub.com, or find us on Twitter @StubHub. Thank you for your interest!

Sincerely,

Alana F.
StubHub Executive Customer Care
http://www.StubHub.com
Twitter- @StubHub

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply