This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever met anyone famous?
05-27-2013, 09:37 AM
If so, who?

I once met one of the doctors who played on ER.
My third cousin is Sam Champion who is on GMA, I've never met him but probably will someday.
I've also met some pro skate boarders.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 09:41 AM

No but I've been followed on Twitter by somebody famous (They try to follow a bunch of fans everyday so it wasn't a big deal but at the time I totally flipped).

Ads

05-27-2013, 09:42 AM

I met Kirk Franklin. That's about it
05-27-2013, 09:43 AM

Tim Wakefield.
05-27-2013, 09:45 AM

No, I haven't.
05-27-2013, 09:52 AM

A few TV stars etc, Gabriella Cilmi, a few bands etc. The usual.

Fun fact: my form tutor's nephew is Flux Pavilion (if you know who he is, for that matter). Smile
05-27-2013, 09:54 AM

Yes! B5 disney group, 2Chainz, & Usher! Grest experiences in Minnesota!
05-27-2013, 10:01 AM

I've meet Jimmy kimmel once when i was lucky enough to get tickets for his talkshow I got to say hi to Matt Damon , it was on the show where Matt Damon hijacks the entire thing, it was weird because I expected them to like glow or do something majical but they were just so nice and real, it was surreal lol I guess because celebs are shown to be bigger then life ex. We read about them and gossip about them . They're kinds like the seniors of high school. Except in real life . Celebrities are just normal people who have had exceptional lives . Some are super nice and some hate every Human being they see!
05-27-2013, 10:06 AM

Eminem in my dream !
05-27-2013, 10:11 AM

I've met a whole lot of famous people and blessed to call some of them my friends. People often ask me on Twitter how I got so many famous people to follow me & I often get companies following me too I guess because they think I have some connection or something. lol It's weird.

I was just a few weeks old the first time met someone famous. Singer Lionel Richie held me as a baby and kissed me. My dad knew him. This was right before Lionel hit it big.

As a kid I met & knew kid actors some are still my good friends so out of respect I won't name any names but if you look at my Twitter page you can see some of them. A lot are child stars of the 80s & a handful of them are still on tv. Two of them have their own tv shows now & a few make movies.

I met a bad 60s singer name Tiny Tim as a circus as a young kid.
I met well known ghost hunters The Warrens through my grandparents.
I met Slim Goodbody a fitness guy in the 80s.
I met Hulk Hogan.
I've met Penn & Teller.
I've met Rosie O'Donnell.
I've met David Cooperfield
I met a few Miss Americas over the years.
I met some famous 60s singer with my parents. I can't remember his name.
I met a few famous wrestlers.
I met Montel Williams.
I met Elvis's step brother who is a famous missionary.
I met Johnny Cash's brother. (not famous)
A few famous authors

I've met Christian singers & comedians. Some are little known but some have been guest stars in well known movies.

I've also become friends with some celebrities on Twitter. A few started following me on their own before I ever even spoke to them. I've come close to a few of them we've exchanged Christmas cards & often talk daily. One contacted me when he was in town & we talked. They are all very sweet and kind.

Most of the celebrities who do follow me don't follow many. One guy only follows 40 other people & I'm flattered to be one of them. One of my favorite followers is - Whoopi I totally freaked when she followed me.