This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get lots of followers on Twitter?
05-27-2013, 09:46 AM
How do I get lots of followers on Twitter?
Okay I'm not new to Twitter I've had an account for ages...I just don't want to use it unless I've tons of followers. How do I get tons of followers fast? I follow like 80 people and like 100 follow me but I always want to keep my follow list shorter than the people following me so asking people to follow for follow and stuff is out. I want my Twitter to be like a place where people see funny stuff an pictures everyday! Stuff I can share so it needs to be allot of followers fast.
J.B. O'Connor @jibster94 btw!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 09:56 AM

By writing Quality content which are attractive for the users.
Content that is worth sharing.

Ads

05-27-2013, 10:00 AM

Tweet!
People aren't going to follow you if they aren't going to see anything so make sure you tweet At least twice a day! (separate occasions)

Hastags. #
Use hash tags to tag your posts, so people can find them if they want to look for a specific thing (however don't use more then 3# in a single post !!!!!!)

Trending words/phrases
The amount of people I follow just because I saw a tweet which I found funny after clicking on the trending list. So try twitting using a trending word every so often

Reply to messages/tweets
If someone tweets you reply or favourite it or retweet it! people aren't going to want to follow you if you seem like a anti-social person. (I found favourite-ing it is best, as it makes the person happy you like there tweet soo much you favourite it)

Be original!

The only way you can get LOADs of followers fast is to actually put out posts which are interesting & people like, or to follow back then go thought your list a couple of weeks later and un-follow however you loose lot of followers doing this.
Your going to have to tweet now because 100 followers is still a LOT!!
What is your twitter btw? post it on hear so people can see / follow Smile