This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get noticed in twitter ?
05-27-2013, 09:54 AM
How to get noticed in twitter ?
How can i get noticed by a celebrity on twitter and how can i get them to follow me ? asking doesnt really seem to work . i need something to catch their attention . ( i really want to get noticed by chris brown , justin bieber , ariana grande, 1D & the janoskians !!)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 09:56 AM

You must be a GIRL... Ha ha ha.. Smile You are really so funny.
By the way.....their is only one way to get noticed by upper level person, go above them and then they will notice..Oh! who is that..who is going above me. Otherwise, people don't like to watch down.

Ads

05-27-2013, 10:00 AM

I don't know about Chris Brown because I am not a fan whatsoever. Justin Bieber is online everyday but watch out for when he tweets. Immediately spam and ask him to follow. He usually always only notices pretty girls or Bieber accounts so good luck with that one :/ And Ariana Grande does follow sprees every Sunday I believe and a twitcam sometimes and she always does follow sprees on her twitcams so good luck with that! She follows and finds people really easily too but she hasn't noticed me yet :/ And I'm not a fan of One Direction but I heard Zayn Malik only follows pretty girls lol. One Direction and the boys are a hard thing to get noticed by. They follow so little people so it sucks. And the Janoskians, Luke Beau Jai Skip and James always do constant follow sprees. I swear they do one like everyday or every other day. Just watch out for those. They mainly follow One Direction fan accounts or Janoskians fan accounts or Ariana fan accounts but they are easy to get a follow off of, especially Beau. I don't have a follow from any of them yet but I know the tips!!! I have follows from Cody Simpson, Ryan Beatty, Jake Miller, etc.