This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which 1D boy do you think gets the most hate?
05-27-2013, 10:04 AM
Which 1D boy do you think gets the most hate?
I honestly think Zayn gets more hate than the other boys. He gets called a terrorist, is always receiving racists comments, has rumors about Perrie and his relationship being fake. There are heaps of twitters, tumblrs and instagrams dedicated to proving Zerrie as "bullshit". There are even some hate/racism accounts about him. Not to mention almost everyone everywhere says he's on drugs every two seconds. No matter he stays away from twitter most of the time, I don't blame him!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 10:10 AM

I'm really not sure who gets the most hate. I thought people stopped calling Zayn a terorrist.

Ads

05-27-2013, 10:19 AM

zayn most definitely
05-27-2013, 10:20 AM

I feel bad for all of them. They all get LOADS of hate and rumors about them. They really don't deserve it either. They're just people.
05-27-2013, 10:22 AM

Zayn most definetely. Lots of people were calling him a terrorist, mainly after the Boston attak, just cause he's Muslim. I think #ZaynDirectionersAreHereForYou trended. Its horrible how ppl hate