This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which mobile to buy..........................................?
05-27-2013, 02:26 PM
which mobile to buy..........................................?
i wanna buy a music phone, i am in india, right now m using nokia express music since few years and want to have a new mobile which will give be better or same music experience as with express music...

please suggest some phones...for a budget of around 10-15 K

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 02:28 PM

for your budget, you can have Nokia Lumia 510 or 610
I wouldn't recommend the crappy micromax or karbonn or other stupid phones, which have a so called impressive spec sheet, but actually are totally useless

Ads

05-27-2013, 02:28 PM

i thought for music nokia 500 is a good option having 1ghz processor 3g and a 5mp camera and a gps it is good phonei am also using

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_500-4085.php
05-27-2013, 02:33 PM

Hello Utsukh,

I'd recommend the Nokia Lumia 620 for 15,000Rs.

It has Facebook, Twitter, Xbox, Office and Skype built in. It is the ultimate music phone with Nokia Music - completely free and unlimited music mixes. There's also HERE Maps for completely free, voice-guided, turn-by-turn navigation; that can work offline.

It comes in vibrant colours; has 8GB of storage with expandable memory, a 5MP camera with LED flash, front-facing camera, and a super-sensitive touchscreen that actually reduces glare from the sun.

If you would prefer, the Nokia Lumia 520 is also available at just 10,499Rs - also with Nokia Music, 8GB of storage and expandable memory. Avoid the Nokia Lumia 510 and 610 as they run obsolete software, and have no expandable memory.

Hope this helps!
05-27-2013, 02:39 PM

i would suggest you to buy nokia 520 or nokia 620.it os better you go for nokia 620,as it has flash,front camera.you wont regret your purchase .windows os doesn't lag at all.
05-27-2013, 02:42 PM

lumia 620 or xperia both is vry nice