This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP! What did I do wrong?
05-27-2013, 02:28 PM
HELP! What did I do wrong?
I'm in a horrible situation and I'm emotionally hurt and feel weak because I can't get this off my mind:

A good looking guy that I worked a couple shifts with (because he quit the first week) about 6 months ago, just messaged me on Facebook this past weekend. We haven't talked or seen each other since then so it was random. I know he has a girlfriend by the way.

Yesterday he asked to hang out and we decided to meet up at 7:30pm in a parking lot. I took time to get ready and was unfortunately 12 mins late. I didn't see his car first so I kept driving, then he texted "you just passed me."
When I got that, I saw a bunch of my friends going to Tim Hortons and they stopped me to talk for a bit, I told them I'm in a hurry, and when I left Tim Hortons the guy was already parked beside my car.

I said sorry about that and then he said I can go in his car because he's going to drive around. All he did was go to the Mcdonalds drive-thru beside us, got himself a drink and went right back to the spot beside my car, and I felt like it's already time for me to get out...

but we kept talking and then he mentioned something about "when are you going to do the carwash?" cause i told him at the beginning that i'm going for a carwash after this... I'm like "after we chill"
later i asked him if he has a girlfriend and he said no. I'm like "you don't? why are you lying?" hes like "im not, i dont have one anymore" then he asked "so when are you going to the carwash" I'm like "now" and i said it was nice talking to ya... he didnt say anything... and I got out of the car

Right after, i saw that he blocked me on twitter AND facebook and i started crying and i cried for two hours because idk what i did wrong for him to do that??

i still saw his tweets, he said something sweet to his girlfriend, so OBVIOUSLY they are dating

Please give any advice you haveSad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 02:35 PM

my advice is economy of words.

Ads

05-27-2013, 02:39 PM

That is just odd. Forget him.
05-27-2013, 02:44 PM

Let me tell you a little story...

There was once was this apple tree, but the penguin didn't do much after the square.

Are you confused? So am I.