This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm addicted to making fake profiles?
05-27-2013, 02:31 PM
I'm addicted to making fake profiles?
The first time I ever made a fake Facebook account was in 2011 and it was a made up persona named Frankie. Through time, I've made more and more profiles. I have currently 14 fake accounts. (Frankie needed some friends). I've also made fake siblings and cousins for him. And a mother, but she died. (I know crazy) I act like these people are real. Sometimes I forget they are even made up.. I use their accounts every single day posting pictures and posts... I've even made Twitters for them and Instagrams. I know all their names, ages, where they work, what their history is, etc. Only a few close friends know they aren't real, and in person when we see someone who looks like one of my fake people we go "oh hey, there is (so and so)!" And we also talk about them like they are our friends. (We pretend we actually know them and they are our friends we hangout with, Like on Facebook if we are all hanging out we will post a status saying we're chilling and we will tag Frankie and his friends in it.) One of my friends thinks it's stupid and insane.. but just thinking about deleting these profiles.. makes me really frustrated. If anything did happen to them I would probably cry. Please share your options and thoughts. thanks! By the way, I am 18 and female.. If that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 02:32 PM

wow thats soooooo cool you should add me we could troll people

Ads

05-27-2013, 02:42 PM

You are either depressed or currently undergoing some personal problems. Seek some help from a psychologist. Don't worry, visiting one doesn't make you look like a mental patient.
05-27-2013, 02:49 PM

And your question is...?
05-27-2013, 02:56 PM

People that make fake accounts are stupid idiots and should be in jail its not funny to troll like that. It makes the real user look bad, you should regret doing all of this.
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM

I I think you're just creative, but you are doing it on facebook instead of in another form like story writing or filmmaking. I think that if you'd cry about your fake people, thats a bit too far!