This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just how many left wingers almost jumped off a bridge when they seen this?
05-27-2013, 02:44 PM
Just how many left wingers almost jumped off a bridge when they seen this?
Early Tuesday afternoon, the verified Twitter account of the Associated Press was hacked. The breaking news tweet (captured below) claimed President Obama had been injured due to "two explosions" in the White House. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/...eed-hacked I can just imagine what left wingers were thinking. NOOOOOOO MY GOD OBAMA IS HURT!!! NO MORE OBAMAPHONES!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 02:50 PM

I can just imagine how happy you were until you found out it was hacked.

Ads

05-27-2013, 02:55 PM

I thought, " Yes! Joe Biden can finally be president"
05-27-2013, 03:00 PM

Left wingers aren't that gullible. Right wingers have repeatedly cheered the fake news story because they wish harm on the president.
05-27-2013, 03:05 PM

I bet you pray nothing but death to Obama. Nobody believed this stupid rumor. I bet you were crying like a little girl when Mitt Romney lost the election.
05-27-2013, 03:15 PM

In my way of thinking this is terrorism in some form and people doing this should be prosecuted. It's hollering fire in a theater when there is none.
05-27-2013, 03:25 PM

I would guess 89% + of the nation would be totally in awe and anguish. they like obama. he's nice, and never tells the truth. he's such a good guy, who would want to kill him? BOO-HOOO, the humanity!