This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me?What do I do?
05-27-2013, 02:57 PM
Does he like me?What do I do?
I really like this guy, but I don't know what to do...I am really shy and don't talk much sometimes
I'm trying to know if a guy likes me. I really like him and here are some of the things that he does
-touches my feet with his
-at his sister's birthday party, I sat next to his sister and she got up to change the volume on the tv. Then my crush came and put both his toes on mine and sat next to me on the couch and our legs kept touching the whole time
-he came up to me and asked me to feel the hair on his head lol (this was the first time he initiated a conversation with me, but I didn't touch his hair haha)
-keeps saying how he wants to marry a boxer (he knows I kickbox)
-asked me to dance with him
-he invited me to go see a musical at his school and said he could pay for me
BUT he seems to get along with a lot of other girls too so I don't know if he is playing me or if he actually likes me. and we don't get a chance to talk often. and how do I get him to talk to me more? I'm quite shy. and if you think I should ask him if he likes me, then can you please say how? thank you
I am 17 by the way Smile
He is turning 16 in a couple weeks, and he isn't allowed to date till 16--I wasn't allowed to date till 16 either.

I know that he likes playing halo, and so do I (he just doesn't know that I play lol) so I am going to bring it up and see where that goes. maybe we can play video games together xD no one thinks I'm the type of girl to play halo and battle field 3, and assasin's creed etc. so I know that he will be surprised...hopefully in a good way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 03:06 PM

He wants your diddly hole.

Ads

05-27-2013, 03:16 PM

he likes you
05-27-2013, 03:22 PM

Most guys that I know or hang out with are really "touchy". They like to touch your hair, shoulders, arms etc. And they also like to make fun or tease you. Some guys are just like that, playful and really childlike. You have to see if he is that kind of guy before making any real assumptions.
You have to see if he acts the same way he acts with you, to other girls.
You say he gets along with other girls too so maybe you might be just another girl to him or maybe not.
He could have some feelings for you, maybe he finds you pretty or wants to get to know you better.
If you feel the same for him then ask him for his number or facebook/twitter whatever. But do so in a way that's subtle.
If you really like him and you're willing to take that risk of telling him then I think you should go for it.
But be warned, telling him your feelings will either be the best thing that's ever happened to you or the worst thing
Wish you all the best of luck, godspeed! x