This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone using my 3 yr olds social security card?
05-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Someone using my 3 yr olds social security card?
Hi....I have 4 children all young! BUT for some reason about a year or so agi I was looking online and typing in my husband and I's name to see what shows up! and It showed our address etc! which sux in itself! we bought this house like 3 yrs ago why would it show our address online...AND the weird thing is my 3 yr old is listed next to our name as associate ??? but only him not the rest of my children?!? then a few times I got mail under my 3 yr olds name stuff like from the ZOO for like membership or whatever for the stupid ZOO!? IS someone using his social ? Im going to go to the social security office Monday and ask them? but any heads up I can get ??? and any ideas on how to hide our address online? and why my son shows up as associate ? and not my other kiddos? so so weird!? getting mail for my 3 yr old WTF!? PLEASE ANY HELP would be appreciated?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 03:30 PM

SIGH!

Your address is a public record so, no, you cannot "hide" it.

As for the SS for your 3-year old.... call the SSA.

As for the kid's name being associated with the address.... contact the website where you saw this.

Same goes for mail - contact the people who sent you the mail.

You can also go to the direct marketing association website to end junk mail to your kid.

duh

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply