This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please help me? Please I need an answer anyone?
05-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Can someone please help me? Please I need an answer anyone?
I've been keeping this to myself quite a while now trying to ignore it but now I cant..
Ok so my bestfriend lets call her R basically always gets better grades..all the attention more 'popular' and anytime im talking to some one just for 2 seconds they go like 'oh wheres R?' And I kinda got used to it until I started talkin to this girl that seemed pretty cool (more like texting) and we used to text all the TIME! We were pretty close(lets call her T) You see we used to agree on so many things like how everyone n our class changed so fast [my class is only around 20 ppl) and she'd always talk to me about the fights shed get into with the girls and stuff share secrets etc. and I have NO IDEA what happened but I guess she stopped talking to me so I didn't either why put the effort if shes not goin to right? And BAM shes closer than ever with my bestfriend and its like I meant nothing even after everything and everything I helped her through..and I warned her bout a few girls and she finally noticed what I meant but ever since the 'ignoring' shes been closer than ever with her and I swear she talks to everyone but me now ever since she got 'popular'..and all my 'best friend' ever does is shes ALWAYS ON HER PHONE EITHER TEXTING SOMEONE OR stalking this boy on twitter -.- I cant make new friends b/c I have a small class and everyone already has their own group..my bff also thinks shes the big shot or something and 'T'(the girl that ignores me now) keeps trying to be funny -.- everything's bothering me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 03:45 PM

Try and make friends and dont say you cant. If you dont then you dont. Dont be down about it! You started out without friend so you have nothing to lose. just focus on your self and not the annoying ppl. Try to. Good luck <3

Ads

05-27-2013, 03:50 PM

I went through similar time when I had no friends in class and was kind of lonely, and went through time where people in class were in pairs or groups that I couldn't fit myself into. I filled that gap with working hard and focusing on myself and my studies until I eventually became popular myself.
If you have some selfish friends who are ignoring you because they think they're better than you, then just ignore them too. You are no less than anyone else, so don't ever think in this negative way..If you can't make friends in your class, why not finding someone outside of it? In my time, I made myself become 'a teacher's pet'! lol
Just try looking on the bright side, and I hope that things will change for the better soon!
Good luck! Smile