This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I gay? Please help im scared.?
05-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Am I gay? Please help im scared.?
Iv loved girls all my life,i aways wanted to do sex with a hot one too.... I never really cared for gay people and just left them alone. Anyways,2 day after my 13 birthday ( march 6) I had a dream,in it I sed its ok to be gay,then I sed wait wtf? Then I woke up,not really thinking about it... Then it started bothering me that I was gay..... Iv heard that ppl dont think there gay,they know it,is that true...... Also,i met a person we ho has the same problem as me but the funny thing is that WE BOTH HAD THE SAME DREAM ON THE SAME DAY D: .......its odd but yea,hes 16 and we both think we have a condition know as hocd,hocd is obbsesive thoughts of being gay...... I swear please help,iv lost my sex drive to girls.... Well yedterday,my crush followed me on twitter and I got hor y off of that xD ......... Anyways,im not sure what im attrackted to and yea.... If im guy,then when I see a guy,should I wanna do it with him or how exacly do I know I like a guy.... Iv seen my friend shirtless and I didnt want to fuc k him or anything.... Please tell me whats wrong with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 03:51 PM

Do you feel attracted to men in anyway? If not youre not gay it was just a dream dreams have wierd things

Ads

05-27-2013, 03:55 PM

I wouldn't read too much into dreams in your case, with one exception. At your age, it's common to have wet dreams. Are your sexual dreams normally regarding sexy guys or sexy girls? As a gay guy, I have NEVER had a sex dream about a female; they were all about males. If you want to let your dreams help you determine your subconscious orientation, pay attention to what you dream about on a regular basis, not just one random dream.
05-27-2013, 03:58 PM

First of all, there's nothing wrong with you. Second, it was just a dream. Third, the dream is correct that it's OK to be gay and there's nothing wrong with being gay. Fourth, being gay means you are emotionally and physically attracted to people of the same sex (in your case, other guys); since you have described that you've always been attracted to girls and are not attracted to guys, that means you're not gay. A dream cannot make you "turn gay"; being tolerant and accepting of gays cannot turn you gay and doesn't mean you're gay. If you have to ask "how exactly do I know I like a guy", you clearly don't like guys (romantically) because you'd know that the feelings are exactly the same as your romantic feelings for girls.

Last, if over the years you do start to realize you have feelings for other guys, don't be scared about it. There's nothing wrong with being gay or bisexual; it's just another variation of being human. There are plenty of resources out there to help you learn about your feelings, understand them, and accept them. But unless those feelings actually develop, don't give it another thought.
05-27-2013, 04:07 PM

There's nothing wrong with you.You just had a dream and dreams hardly ever can be interpreted literally. First off gay guys aren't attracted to every guy they see such as straight guys aren't attracted to every girl they see. You would know if you were gay because you would have emotional and sexual feelings towards certain guys.I think your dream just means that you don't descriminate against homosexuals. It doesn't mean that theres something wrong with you.As far as your sex drive goes,you're only 13 and you'll be going thru many changes.I don't think you lost your sex drive,its just that your hormones are going thru many changes as you reach maturity.Don't sweat the small stuff.You're just going thru the natural changes of life.
05-27-2013, 04:12 PM

Yes, you seem to be gay.