This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bellybuttons are individual!!! keen eyes please for underwear pic?
05-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Bellybuttons are individual!!! keen eyes please for underwear pic?
Long story short, I was arguing with a girl on facebook about her not liking me, she said she didn't!!!

Mid arguement I get a friend request from some random person, who I believe to be this girl making a fake profile (intuition whatever) on the profile was this pic of her in her underwear

http://pic.twitter.com/rn7bt59ptd

So I made a fake whatsapp and added her, got chatting away until she took this pic of herself...

http://pic.twitter.com/H4ClbgK49u

I know its different angles but a keen eye should be able to determine if its the same girl since everyone has an individual bellybutton!!!

Is it her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 03:49 PM

its not her

Ads

05-27-2013, 03:52 PM

Wow i think it might be :3 your funny and um would you email me id like to talk to you more ^^ email me at grace.moses99@gmail.com
05-27-2013, 03:55 PM

Wait what? What! You spent all night bitching about some girl because she didn't like you? WHAT THE FUH! Im sorry but I don't understand this 1 bit. She doesn't like you and you don't like her but yet yall made 2 fake website profiles just to talk to one another hahaha sounds like your friends to me
05-27-2013, 04:02 PM

I dont think they're the same, the second one has these two dots above her bellybutton that the first pic doesn't.