This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He flirts with me, but then ignores me...?
05-27-2013, 04:11 PM
He flirts with me, but then ignores me...?
There's this guy in one of my college classes, and we've been talking for a while. He flirts with me so much - calling my hair pretty, gorgeous, saying I look nice, hugging me, sweet comments about my personality - and I like him a lot. we've got each others' numbers, but the thing is i don't have texting. And I'm not into social media, so no facebook, twitter, etc. I communicate mainly through email. I talk to him whenever I see him on campus, but that's it.

Is it b/c he's just not interested, or b/c he finds it hard to contact me, or something else...?
He also invited me to hang out w/him this past weekend at the library, but i told him i probably wouldn't be able to since my weekend was going to be busy. this was totally true. but did he perhaps interpret that as disinterest?
He's not shy...he's the handsome, popular, football-playing guy. everyone loves him, he's totally comfortable w/people. i'm more quiet, into music, books, writing, good grades. Also he's a senior, I'm a freshman.

How would I go about showing him that I'm totally comfortable w/him talking to me more often, without being all over him and running him off?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 04:16 PM

The guys just a bit shy with you, and unsure what your response would be if he were to talk to you 24/7... He probably wants to talk to you more, but you need to show signs that that's what your comfortable with. You know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply