This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help. I need help. I want you to help. Please.................?
05-27-2013, 04:14 PM
I need help. I need help. I want you to help. Please.................?
I'm a mental, depression, self-harming freak. I have family problems. My sisters tell me I'm a failure, Mom hates me etc etc. My Mom is always sad because Dad's siblings hate her and they do magic on her plus she had a miscarriage AND ever since I was born the amount of pain she goes through increased. A LOT. Sometimes, she acts as if she hates me. Dad and her always fighting. I'm scared they're having a divorce. Dad never did any duty as a father.
In school I'm literally know as a freak. American, ugly, loser, black (I'm naturally tanned) etc etc you get the idea. I have three best friends who I love and hate. They're always mean to me. They never stood up for me. Always criticizing me of what I should do and not do. One of them, Marie, is mean to me but never get confronted about. Everybody thinks she's soooooooooooooooooo innocent.
Now, I know what you're thinking. Drop them and pick someone else. But everyone hates me. Nobody understands me.
I USED TO scratch myself at night and with a compass. It hurt but felt so good.
I'm a failure. I'm weak. I hate myself. I hate my life.
Go to my twitter and you'll get an idea of what I go through
https://twitter.com/SavannaI2
I was always judged. Can I help it if I'm not good enough. People use me and drop me like some toy. But I say nothing. I always forgive. I took a depression test.
RESULTS ::
Major Depression:
High-Moderate
Dysthymia:
Very High
Bipolar Disorder:
Slight
Cyclothymia:
Slight-Moderate
Seasonal Affective Disorder:
Slight-Moderate
Postpartum Depression:
N/A

What is Postpartum Depression? And what does the result mean?
I want to cut again so badly.
I'm a Muslim so if you're suggesting help, tell me about depression treatment in Islam.
I know this is pathectic.
Oh and did I mention?
I'm in love with my best friend's brother but he doesn't give a fuck about me
Who would want to be with the depressed freak girl?
No one

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 04:21 PM

Depression suffered by a mother following childbirth. also known as postnatal depression.
talk to a councilor

Ads

05-27-2013, 04:28 PM

Excuse me , my friend ( permit me to say my friend )
First I'm Muslim and I something like you I mean sometimes I got depression but I have a book that helps me a lot , Allow me to present it to you :
http://www.scribd.com/doc/51801168/Don-t...an-English
Abu Huraira narrated that the Messenger of Allah ( peace be upon him ) said: (Takes me these words works as them or knows of their works? Abu Huraira said, so I said: I, O Messenger of Allah. He took my hand return five and I said: Incest Fear not worship people, Land with what God you are not the richest people. The best to your neighbor not a believer. And I love the people what you love for yourself not a Muslim. Do not laugh too much, laughing too much deadens the heart) Narrated by al-Tirmidhi
I'm trying to live by these Five things as I think they summarize the happy life .
Thanks and sorry for inconvenience .
Allah bless you
05-27-2013, 04:37 PM

Dear Sister,

You seem to think that you have a terrible life and that you are stuck in this depression phase and that there is no way out. Inshalla, I have, I believe, the best solution for you. However, you will need 3 very important things: Faith, Trust & Patience.

You need to change your life totally. I promise you that if you follow this advice you will see an enormous improvement in your life.Take it or leave it. I've seen many similar situations as yours and maybe even worse, but now they are living a wonderful life. Your choice.

1. I need you to start your life from anew and start focusing on improving your religion.
2. Repent to Allah from all your sins small or big and ask Him to guide you to the straight path.
3. Turn to Allah and complain to Him of your problems that you are facing and ask Allah sincerely from your heart to help you with your problems.
4. You must start practicing the religion correctly. Praying 5 times a day, reading quran daily, giving charity, feeding the poor, remembering Allah much, obeying your parents and treating them with respect, abstaining from all kinds of sins and doing as much good as you can. For Allah says in the Quran:

Whoever works righteousness - whether male or female - while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter).
(Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #97)

5. Your goal in this life is to please Allah and that's it! Because when Allah is pleased with you and loves you, He will make those around you love you as well.

Naration of Muslim Messenger of Allah, (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said: "When Allah loves a slave, He calls Jibril (Gabriel) and says: `I love so-and-so; so love him.' And then Jibril loves him. Then he (Jibril) announces in the heavens saying: Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; then the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him; and then people on earth love him. And when Allah hates a slave, He calls Jibril and says: `I hate so-and-so, so hate him.' Then Jibril also hates him. He (Jibril) then announces amongst the inhabitants of heavens: `Verily, Allah hates so-and-so, so you also hate him.' Thus they also start to hate him. Then he becomes the object of hatred on the earth also".
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

6. When you ask Allah to help you, you must have certainty in your heart that He will help, you must put your trust in Allah and start working hard and striving in His cause and Allah will answer your prayer.

7. You will need patience. Start everything step by step and you will find everything coming easy to you. Don't ever give up, even when you seem that everything is backfiring on you keep going. And remember there is always ease with every hardship. As Allah says in the Quran:

Verily, along with every hardship is relief,
Verily, along with every hardship is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
(Al-Inshirah, Chapter #94, Verse #6)

8. You may hate this one, but you must try to do it. Lose your friends, they seem that they are no good and do not benefit you in any good. Try to find new, religious friends. If you can't find any then stick with yourself so you have time to focus on yourself.

9. Always remember that we are put in this life for a short amount of time. Allah is testing us and we must do all we can to pass. You might run into some obstacles and difficulties but you must remember that we are racing for a life forever in Paradise.

If you stay how you are you will continue living miserably. So take this advise and hold strong on to it.

May Allah make your way easy to guidance and happiness in this life and the next.

"Say (O Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) to mankind): `If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e., accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.''' (3:31)