This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think that there is any future here or am I just wasting my time?
05-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Do you think that there is any future here or am I just wasting my time?
There is this guy that I like - i've liked him for 4 years. The downside is that he is kind of a celebrity. We met on Twitter and recently, he was coming to my city to perform. I met him and we took pictures. When he was performing, he kept singing to me and made a lot of eye contact from the stage. Long story short, he invited me into his suite and I went but he went into his bedroom and I'm not that kind of girl and don't do one night stands, so I left and he went to his next tour stop.
I posted the pics of my meeting with him, and everyone has been curious if we are dating or if we have something going on. He never poses like the way he posed with me - its like his eyes were shining and smiling, and just at a different comfort level like he was as happy as me to finally meet. He even recognized me from the second that he saw me from Twitter.
Now there is a second part to all this. Before I met him, I was nervous so before I went to sleep one night, I asked the universe to tell me about what we have together. That night, I dreamt of a beach and that I was running towards a wave, but then I turn around and see these beautiful fishes on the shore. So I turned around and ran towards the shore instead to the fishes, and as I was doing that, a giant soft wave pushes me towards these fishes and I am surrounded by so many more in this wave. I woke up so relaxed and happy, but I don't know why.
I just don't know how to interpret the dream and the situation - could you maybe please help me? Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 04:16 PM

This belongs in Singles & Dating or Friends...

...and I'd say it's very unlikely you'll ever have more with this person than what you've already experienced...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply