This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can n0bama steal your Social Security Turst Fund if it has already been stolen?
10-12-2012, 03:14 PM
How can n0bama steal your Social Security Turst Fund if it has already been stolen?
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25795

The money from social security taxes has already been taken out and usa bonds are sitting in it's place. Bonds that cannot be sold in the open market and have to be redeemed by the usa government. The same government that cannot operate without borrowing more money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 03:22 PM

If we default or our bond rating is downgraded because of tea party obstruction it will be a giant tax on all Americans.

Ads

the money is all there On paper..we just borrowed from it. what the republicans and now Obama want to do is actually take the money that came out of your check as a Payroll tax specifically for SS and use it to pay for tax cuts for the rich...its disgusting

No,

False

Both my Mom and Pops get their Social Security checks every month.

He can't. Congress has been stealing, um borrowing, it for 50 years now..

Congress started stealing and not repaying SS when Johnson was President !

I think the Republicans beat him to it.

i know . the zionist agenda of greed of wall street , corporations , and the bankers are stealing everything from the working man . we need a congress that salutes a flag with five pointed stars , not your six .

It's the Republicans that want to cut the Entitlement Programs, not the Democrats. Democrats want to tax the rich. (really just repeal the Bush Tax cuts which were excessive in my opinion.)

As far as Obama's warning that checks might not go out, this is not going to happen. The debt ceiling will be raised, you can count on that. The question is will the debt solution be solved or kicked down the road again?

Because it hasn't.

By your reasoning, anyone who bought EE bonds should immediately go home and burn them, since they would have no value.