This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really want to be famous?
06-12-2013, 11:23 AM
I really want to be famous?
One of my biggest goals/dreams in my life is to become famous. I've dreamed about it ever since i was little. Does anybody have any tips/tricks to be on my way to fame? Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 11:27 AM

Youtube

Ads

06-12-2013, 11:29 AM

Whats your talent? use that to get famous
06-12-2013, 11:37 AM

Just follow your dream alot of famous people did what they do best and got popular because they were so good.They are so many way you can be famous from artist,olympic,actor,buisiness,etc.All you have to do is do what you're good at or have a paaaion,so let's you're really into music.Why not try and form a band or do some solo recording?The more you do the better and that way you can gain experience and you're popularity will rise.Just need to focus on something you like and good not all famous people became famous because they want to.Like Bill Gate,he never said he wanted to be famous he just did what he enjoy doing now he have all the money and fame.Listen to me go out and find what's your true passion or hobby cause they are multiple of way to getting famous.
06-12-2013, 11:46 AM

It depends on what type of famous you want to be. There is "famous" and famous. "Famous" is through social networks such as YouTube. If you want to walk red carpet, do appearances etc. then don't use YouTube unless your a singer, use it to connect with your audience, lots of celebrities do that. If you want to be properly famous, you will need some sort of major talent if you want to last. That can be singing, acting, sometimes modeling etc. but beware, your chances of becoming famous that way are very hard and your chances of making it and becoming famous are like 1 in 10,000. The Kardashians became famous through Kim's famous friends so knowing the right people counts. I would recommend joining a lot of social networking sites such as twitter, Instagram, Keek and maybe making a Facebook like page, make sure that all your posts are interesting and the numbers will soar up. You have to remember that fame has a lot to do with talent and quite often looks but if you believe you can achieve it.