This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dear Gemini, Aquarius has outranked you -- will you go on a twitter rampage about her too?
06-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Dear Gemini, Aquarius has outranked you -- will you go on a twitter rampage about her too?
He has been through about 200 women. I am hoping that ONE of you actually take him off the market so he can stop obsessing about me. But not ONE of you, I feel a tutoring session is emerging from inside of me...but anyways...not ONE of you have got this man away from the general public. Not one. Gemini...if you are tweeting about America and how we are wrong (read me) I think you are missing the mark. Damn shame I have to help my "rival (in her mind)" out.

AQUARIUS <--- That's who he is in love with now. Will you start tweeting about hairdressers? I know you are good for it.
Girl I am trying to give them tips on how to take him off the market. They keep targeting me. The girlfriend targeting me, and there is a girl RIGHT in her backyard waiting to get him. The girl that is targeting me, forgot his baby mama. I am like word? Hopefully the Aquarius knows WHAT to do. Let me get back into character: THIS DUMB IDIOTIC VIRGO WOMAN HACKED MY YAHOO ANSWERS AND SHE IS THE ONE THAT MADE THIS FOOLISH STATEMENT.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply