This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help On Research Paper! Please!?
06-12-2013, 12:17 PM
Help On Research Paper! Please!?
I have japan as my topic. I'll be looking into their issue with how the population may be lower due the fact their low birthrate and higher death rate.
Some links to great sites would be much appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 12:33 PM

first link (below) discusses: Falling birth rates mean Japan 'won't have any children under 15 by 3011'

Japan's people could become extinct in 1,000 years because of declining birth rates, academics say.

The population of Japanese children aged up to 14, currently stands at 16.6million in the country but is shrinking at a rate of one every 100 seconds, researchers in Sendai said.
They warned that at the current rate, Japan would have no children left within a millennium.

more at web page including graphs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2RKar6mgK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

second link discusses
Lack of babies could mean the extinction of the Japanese people

Japan has a problem, a lack of children, and it seems likely there will be even fewer in the future.

Japanese researchers have now warned of a doomsday scenario if it carries on this way with the last child to be born there in 3011 and the Japanese people potentially disappearing a few generations later.

Academics from the city of Sendai, which was hit hard by last year's tsunami, calculate there are now 16.6 million children under the age of 14 now in Japan.

And they say that number is shrinking at a disturbing rate of one every 100 seconds.

So if you do the mathematics, as they did, then the country will have no children within a millennium.

more at web page

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/05/11/...z2RKbdwhMa

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply