This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about the left wing movement started on twitter called #freejahar?
06-12-2013, 02:57 PM
What do you think about the left wing movement started on twitter called #freejahar?
FreeJahar Hashtag Hits Twitter as People Sympathize With Boston Terror Suspect Who Allegedly Placed Bomb That Killed 8-Year-Old. @ TroyCrossley Keeping Jahar in my prayers. Don't give up. You're notalone. #freejahar I truly believe that Dzhokhar Tsarnaevwas set up. The gov't don't have enough proof to back up their story so, #PrayingForJahar #FreeJahar http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/...-year-old/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 03:10 PM

yoloswagmaster

Ads

06-12-2013, 03:14 PM

I'm sure it was, like, 13 year olds who don't know better who were like OMG A REBEL LOL LET'S FREE HIM
06-12-2013, 03:18 PM

That you're lying when you claim it's left wing.

The majority of claims that it's a frame up have come from the crazy right, like always.
06-12-2013, 03:21 PM

I don't believe it. But some think its all a set up by the government for some reason and there is no proof of any relation to the left
06-12-2013, 03:22 PM

On one hand.. its a free county and their thoughts are as valid, fair and true as yours. With that said they are stupid.. He will rot in prison and and I enjoy that thought.
06-12-2013, 03:37 PM

I cannot believe there is anyone other than jihadists who would sympathize with that psychotic monster

Leftism must have an aspect of mental disease.
06-12-2013, 03:41 PM

Who is Jahar and Glenn Beck is a moron.
06-12-2013, 03:47 PM

But he's just so darn CUTE! (Yay!)

Unlike his brother, who is DEAD! (Ugh!)
06-12-2013, 03:57 PM

It doesn't matter what I think of it. What matters is whether or not Homeland Security is tracking him down and seeking a search warrant.