This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like i'm losing all of my friends?
06-12-2013, 03:12 PM
I feel like i'm losing all of my friends?
All of them. I've been friends with a group of girls since freshmen year and now senior year we were all so close in the beginning of the year. But since the year started to progress I just feel like I'm being ignored and just that person thats annoying.( like a person who's in ur group that you want to leave but can't say anything cuz its been 4 years). For example, everything I say is dumb or they will call me out on being stupid when I'm really not. They think there WAAY better than me. I can't just say I don't like you guys because then I wouldn't have anyone to be friends with and senior year is over in a month. Another example, like if we all hang out they won't take pictures with me, if they do they delete them afterwards and when we hang out they go on Twitter and write I had so much fun with my girls. They write EVERYONE'S NAME EXCEPT MINE. this has happened multiple times. I sometimes feel like crying. If we get into a fight, ill be the first one to apologize. I don't know who to turn to when I need a friend because in all honesty I don't have one. What would you do in my situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 03:15 PM

ino its hard .. ive been through it its not a nice feeling.. believe me you feel like your doing something wrong and that your not good enough for them.. when actually its them that arent good enough for you.. dont u feel like u deserve better.. i can imagine your giving so much effort and its failing ( i used to do it too) but really they dont deserve it.. they obviously arent your friends as horrible as it is.... i got to a stage where i couldnt take being made to feel ignored anymore all my confidence went down and im guessing its starting to happen to you aswell ..... dont ever feel like your not good enough for people cause you are! somewhere out there there are the perfect friends that will cherish and appreciate you .. u just havnt found them yet.. unfortunately youve fell into a horrible bitchy crowd.. ino its hard but its time to distance yourself from them... i did it was hard and felt so lonely but im glad i did it... id rather have no friends then have a group of people that talk about me behind my back and treat me like crap.. eventually you will meet new REAL friends... trust me... any extra support .. send me ur email and ill help u out more ... clo x

Ads

06-12-2013, 03:30 PM

Stand up for yourself and ask them why they act this way and why they do not want to be your friend anymore. Make them be responsible for their recent behaviour towards you.

Remind them you have all been good friends for many years and why is it now they are treating you badly?

Ask them why they cut you out of photos and ignore you. Make them explain and give you a proper answer.

Talk to each one alone and make sure they are not telling lies to you. Ask them to be honest and explain why they now don't want you in their group of friends.

If they keep doing this I would not regard them as honest reliable friends. I would walk away with my head held high and forget about them and their bitchy behaviour.

It sounds to me as though they are not very kind, caring, nice girls at all and won't be very good friend towards you in the future. It is hard but being with them won't make you happy in the long run.

Use this as a learning curve and go out and make some new friends who will appreciate you and will enjoy your company. Good luck Smile